1 member has voted

1. 1. MOTM vs Bristol City

• Bertrand Traore
    • Keinan Davis
    • Jacob Ramsey
    • Anwar El Ghazi
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2020 at 04:00 PM

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 up after 14 mins 👍

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Comfortable first half.  If we don't get complacent, we should be fine here.

Probably Keinan Davis' best 45 minutes in a Villa shirt for me.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

League Cup Third Round : Thursday 24/09/2020 : Bristol City 0-3 Aston Villa

Ollie Watkins scored our third goal in what looks to have been a good professional performance from AVFC tonight, doing what we should expect from an EPL team.
We are home next week to Stoke City, after their 3rd Round win yesterday :
Stoke City 1-0 Gillingham

What has happened to the formatting ... the bold and color functions are not working !

Edited by Larry-AV
Formatting.

AVFC RFC SAFC

17 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

League Cup Third Round : Thursday 24/09/2020 : [b][color=#FF0000]Bristol City[/color] 0-3 [color=#800000]Aston Villa[/color][/b]

Ollie Watkins scored our third goal in what looks to have been a good professional performance from AVFC tonight, doing what we should expect from an EPL team.
We are home next week to Stoke City, after their 3rd Round win yesterday :
Stoke City 1-0 Gillingham

What has happened to the formatting ... the bold and color functions are not working !

As i have said a few times Larry. I am still working on the new theme. Please bare with me. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

13 minutes ago, markymark said:

I could get use to this winning thing.  Professional job.  UTV

Very professional job and one where they all surprised me. El Ghazi frustrates me at times with his poor touch and how poor he can be in front of goal but otherwise it was a solid performance and actually one i enjoyed watching.

Mellberg_Signature.png

• avstu changed the title to LC: Bristol City 0-3 Aston Villa

Good professional performance---reckon the goal v Burton and the new contract have done wonders for Davis---he did well for the first goal and Ramsay did good for the second--with a sublime volley from Traore--- 

dont want to speak too soon ---but am liking our Villa ----reckon we will have a better season than last---

VTID---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

12 minutes ago, freddy said:

Good professional performance---reckon the goal v Burton and the new contract have done wonders for Davis---he did well for the first goal and Ramsay did good for the second--with a sublime volley from Traore--- 

dont want to speak too soon ---but am liking our Villa ----reckon we will have a better season than last---

VTID---

Agree with you on that Freddy, Davis looked sharp and strong. I wasn't sure about his new contract but he certain impressed tonight.

Mellberg_Signature.png