FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Sorry stephen, say it again?

What a performance, best game ive seen England play since Euro 96, fully enjoyed tonights game.

Barry did very well imo. Come ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

ok england did well but lets not get carried away one good performance dont make us world beaters remember 4 days previous when we couldnt break down a country probably more renowned for producing wool than playing football...when england produce that kind of performance regulary then i'll be prepared to give them ago ...until then i aint gonna get over excited ... after all we have seen this all before

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you describe todays performance? embarrassing? shocking?

I dont know how many times Gerrard and Lampard need to be 'tested' to see if they can play together. Time and time again they have prooved they cant.

The 4-5-1 formation at home against a very poor side was poor judgement by the manager Fabio Capello.

And the fans at Wembley - Ill give you credit for jumping on the national bandwagon of supporting the country because we won 4-1 against Croatia, but then boo soon as a player makes a mistake?

Thats the reason i would rather pay £300+ to go and watch Villa in Germany or the Czech Republic over England at all.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

No it was a good second half performance just because we conceded a goal doesnt mean it was a bad performance, it was only a consitlation remember. England fans have been critisiced for booing Ashley Cole off the pitch which I think as Rio Ferdiand said, its pefetic and people who think that it was a bad performance from England should be ashamed of themselves.

to say the england performance was shocking is fully justified imo, we made a very very poor team like actually pretty decent, for 75 minutes kazakhstan were a match for us in every area of the pitch which is a disgrace! it was only when there fitness started to fade england started to make an impact on the game, by which time if kazakhstan had any quality in the final 3rd we would of been well beaten.

5-1 looks good on paper but in truth the game was awefull, 3pts are all that the game will be remembered by tho but we showed ourselves up imo, poor judgement by capello taking barry of instead of 1 of the numpties either side of him even after constantly proving he is currently the best performer and can play with either gerrard or lumps, capello has showed that he will ultimately be yet another manager that will bow down to the 'big' names and keep the F.A on side by playing them together.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

i agree with you alan. for the last 10-15 mins we played football otherwise we looked very poor.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

was embarrassing at times last ten we looked ok but the rest of the 90 mins we looked pathetic... i did say after the so-called performance in croatia which tbh i thought werent that great until the 2nd half that dont get to excited until u see england do it on a regular basis..so what we saw was another garbage performance from the so called cream of english football capello aint got a clue just like the idiot he replaced

Disagree with you there Steve, Capello is a world class manager and time and time again the England manager gets blamed. You can't tell me Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney dont have enough class to destroy part timers like kazakhstan no matter who the manager is.

Blame the players, they care more about their clubs, promote some of the u-21 lads who will really give their all

bestmember.gif

EuropaLeague.png

Archived