FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we did what we had to do in the second half with ease.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

croatia.gifCroatia v England england.gif
International Match Chat & Predictions.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I got a good feeling we will get three points and a good victory. Its the same with the national side as club sides, if fans dont get behind them then whats the point?

Mellberg_Signature.png

I agree with Steve, I know im not english but if i was the manager id drop all the "superstars" and pick proper hard working players like your u-21s and others who will really give their all for their country.

Its not just England that has this problem, many of the big footballing countries do, players get paid so much from their club, the desire for the national team just isnt there any more.

However England always seem to up their game against good sides, think ill go for 2-1 croatia

bestmember.gif

EuropaLeague.png

yh i know players are played extortionate wages but surely they are still patriotic.i really think that if capello finds the right formula and us fans get behind the lads then we have a chance for some success soon.lets get behind them.and i predict a win for england tommorow against croatia

Noo there match fee USED to go to charity, they now recieve there full money for playing for england.

I also believe England will win..

If i was in charge my line up would be...

------------------------- GREEN -------------------------

- RICHARDS --- FERDINAND --- TERRY - A COLE --

- J COLE ------ GERRARD --- BARRY --- YOUNG ----

-------------- OWEN --- ROONEY -----------------------

But seeing as my line up dont count, from the squad we have my side would be..

------------------------- JAMES -------------------------

-- JOHNSON -- FERDINAND -- TERRY ---- A COLE --

-- WALCOTT -- LAMPARD --- BARRY ---- J COLE ---

--------------- ROONEY ---- HESKEY ------------------

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived