Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread - 2019/20


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 more to go😎

Celtic 2.1 fk sarajevo  Their fans seemed a good bunch ultras horde zla must have been only about 50 of them..weplay some estonian mob next rnd

nice with a cuppa larry

09/10/2019 : This is the charge Dimitri mentioned, from the UEFA website.

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League group stage match between Celtic FC and CFR 1907 Cluj (2-0), played on 3 October in Scotland

Charges against Celtic FC:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will deal with this case at its meeting on 17 October.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

09/10/2019 : This is the charge Dimitri mentioned, from the UEFA website.

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League group stage match between Celtic FC and CFR 1907 Cluj (2-0), played on 3 October in Scotland

Charges against Celtic FC:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will deal with this case at its meeting on 17 October.

prob a  measly fine,worth every penny lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

12/10/2019 : Rangers 2-3 Liverpool

The Legends match made for an entertaining afternoon and for me the stand out player was Alex Rae. I was really impressed by his vision, positioning and passing throughout the game, of which he played 88 minutes. Steven Gerrard played the 1st and most of the 2nd half for Liverpool, making a cameo appearance for Rangers after 80'. The score was 2-3 and he did not score an equaliser, but post-match his son did score. One for the future !  PCLf2kB.png

Edited by Larry-AV
Formatting

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites

13/10/2019 : Scottish Challenge Cup Round 4 matches

Rangers Colts' match at Solihull has been rescheduled from 12th October to 29th October.

Friday 11th October : Stenhousemuir 3-2 Waterford United

Saturday 12th October :
Airdrieonians 0-2 Elgin City
Arbroath 0-2 Clyde
Inverness Caledonian Thistle 3-0 Alloa Athletic
Partick Thistle 2-0 Connah's Quay Nomads
Raith Rovers 3-1 Glenavon
Wrexham 4-1 St Mirren U21

Tuesday 29th October : Solihull Moors 19:45 Rangers Colts

 

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

13/10/2019 : Scottish Challenge Cup Round 4 matches

Rangers Colts' match at Solihull has been rescheduled from 12th October to 29th October.

Friday 11th October : Stenhousemuir 3-2 Waterford United

Saturday 12th October :
Airdrieonians 0-2 Elgin City
Arbroath 0-2 Clyde
Inverness Caledonian Thistle 3-0 Alloa Athletic
Partick Thistle 2-0 Connah's Quay Nomads
Raith Rovers 3-1 Glenavon
Wrexham 4-1 St Mirren U21

Tuesday 29th October : Solihull Moors 19:45 Rangers Colts

 

Where are sollihul from england?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Where are sollihul from england?

Solihull adjoins Birmingham, Dimitri, to the south-west, between Birmingham and Coventry. Solihull is one of the 6 West Midlands Local Authorities and has Birmingham Airport, the National Exhibition Centre and Birmingham International station (for the Airport and the NEC) within its boundary.

Solihull Moors
Arena/Stadium: Damson Park
Capacity: 5,500
Location: Solihull

Tuesday 29th October : Solihull Moors 19:45 Rangers Colts

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Solihull adjoins Birmingham, Dimitri, to the south-west, between Birmingham and Coventry. Solihull is one of the 6 West Midlands Local Authorities and has Birmingham Airport, the National Exhibition Centre and Birmingham International station (for the Airport and the NEC) within its boundary.

Solihull Moors
Arena/Stadium: Damson Park
Capacity: 5,500
Location: Solihull

Tuesday 29th October : Solihull Moors 19:45 Rangers Colts

yes,thought that it was a midlands districht as the name rings a bell lol who ye supporting? lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

yes,thought that it was a midlands districht as the name rings a bell lol who ye supporting? lol

It will be Rangers Colts, of course !

Scotland's latest forays into international football ... btw, John McGinn is too good for Man United !

Thursday 10th October
Russia 4-0 Scotland

Sunday 13th October
Scotland 6-0 San Marino - John McGinn 1st half Hat-trick.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...