Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread - 2019/20


Recommended Posts

20/11/2019 : Scottish Challenge Cup Semi-Finals Draw (alpha sorted)

Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Rangers Colts
Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers

15-16/02/2020 : Semi-Finals
 - Extra time and penalties, if required, will decide the outcome if scores are level after 90 minutes. (SPFL website)

28-29/03/2020 : Final

 

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 more to go😎

Celtic 2.1 fk sarajevo  Their fans seemed a good bunch ultras horde zla must have been only about 50 of them..weplay some estonian mob next rnd

nice with a cuppa larry

22/11/2019 : Scottish FA Cup 3rd Round matches. I will update all the scores in this post.

Friday 22nd November
Linlithgow Rose 1-4 Falkirk

Saturday 23rd November
Auchinleck Talbot 1-1 Arbroath
Albion Rovers 1-4 Airdrieonians
Bonnyrigg Rose 2-1 Montrose
Dumbarton 3-1 Forfar Athletic
East Fife 3-4 BSC Glasgow
Edinburgh City 4-3 Annan Athletic
Elgin City 1-3 Alloa Athletic
Formartine United 0-4 East Kilbride
Greenock Morton 1-1 Brora Rangers
Inverurie Loco Works 0-1 Broxburn Athletic
Partick Thistle 1-0 Penicuik Athletic
Queen of the South 1-2 Queen's Park
Raith Rovers 1-0 Peterhead
Stirling Albion 0-2 Clyde
Stranraer 1-0 Dunfermline Athletic

Replays
Arbroath v Auchinleck Talbot (1-1)
Brora Rangers v Greenock Morton (1-1)

Edited by Larry-AV
Scores.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites

SPL (SPFL1), Sunday 24/11/2019 : Hamilton Academical 1-3 Rangers

A scrappy performance overall from Rangers but still a win, with well taken goals from the Ryans, Jack and 2 from Kent.
After the results this weekend Rangers are now behind Celtic by 2 on goals scored and by 3 on GD.

Attendance : 5,100 (SSN)

SPL matches, 23-24 & 26/11/2019 :

Saturday 23rd November
Celtic 4-0 Livingston
Hibernian 3-1 Motherwell
Kilmarnock 3-0 Heart of Midlothian
St Mirren 2-1 Ross County

Sunday 24th November
Hamilton Academical 1-3 Rangers
St Johnstone 1-1 Aberdeen

Tuesday 26th November
St Mirren 1-2 Hibernian

 

Edited by Larry-AV
Score.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites

Europa League Group G, Thursday 28/11/2019 : Feyenoord v Rangers, KO 17:55 hours, BT Sport.

24/11/2019 : Game 5 of 6 Europa League Group G matches which Rangers enter knowing that a win will ensure qualification for the knock-out Round of 32. Anything less will postpone qualification to the last game, when this Group could be wide open.

Thursday 28th November
Group E : Celtic 20:00 Rennes
Group G : Feyenoord 17:55 Rangers

 

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites

25/11/2019 : Scottish FA Cup. I will update the 3rd Round replay scores in this post.

Replays
Wednesday 27th November : Arbroath 3-0 Auchinleck Talbot (1-1)
Tuesday 3rd December : Brora Rangers 1-3 Greenock Morton (1-1)

25/11/2019 : Scottish FA Cup 4th Round Draw (alpha sorted)

Aberdeen v Dumbarton
Alloa Athletic v Inverness Caledonian Thistle
Auchinleck Talbot or Arbroath v Falkirk
Ayr United v Ross County
Bonnyrigg Rose v Clyde
Dundee Utd v Hibernian
Dundee v Motherwell
East Kilbride v BSC Glasgow
Hamilton Academical v Edinburgh City
Heart of Midlothian v Airdrieonians
Kilmarnock v Queen's Park
Livingston v Raith Rovers
Partick Thistle v Celtic
Rangers v Stranraer
St Johnstone v Greenock Morton or Brora Rangers
St Mirren v Broxburn Athletic

Ties to be played Weekend of Saturday 18 January 2020. (SFA website)

 

Edited by Larry-AV
Score.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites

Europa League Group G, Thursday 28/11/2019 : Feyenoord 2-2 Rangers

After a somewhat tentative 1st half, unluckily going 0-1 down, Rangers played with more assurance in the 2nd, levelling then taking the lead, only to concede again. Both our goals were headers by Morelos. This draw plus Porto winning at Young Boys tonight sees Rangers top of Group G, with the Group wide open. Fortunately we need just a point in the last game, against YB at Ibrox, to qualify for the Round of 32, but a win would be better !

Attendance : No data (SSN)

Thursday 28th November
Group E : Celtic 3-1 Rennes
Group G : Feyenoord 2-2 Rangers

 

Edited by Larry-AV
Score.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Larry-AV said:

Europa League Group G, Thursday 28/11/2019 : Feyenoord 2-2 Rangers

After a somewhat tentative 1st half, unluckily going 0-1 down, Rangers played with more assurance in the 2nd, levelling then taking the lead, only to concede again. Both our goals were headers by Morelos. This draw plus Porto winning at Young Boys tonight sees Rangers top of Group G, with the Group wide open. Fortunately we need just a point in the last game, against YB at Ibrox, to qualify for the Round of 32, but a win would be better !

Attendance : No data (SSN)

Thursday 28th November
Group E : Celtic 20:00 Rennes
Group G : Feyenoord 2-2 Rangers

 

 

1 hour ago, Larry-AV said:

Europa League Group G, Thursday 28/11/2019 : Feyenoord 2-2 Rangers

After a somewhat tentative 1st half, unluckily going 0-1 down, Rangers played with more assurance in the 2nd, levelling then taking the lead, only to concede again. Both our goals were headers by Morelos. This draw plus Porto winning at Young Boys tonight sees Rangers top of Group G, with the Group wide open. Fortunately we need just a point in the last game, against YB at Ibrox, to qualify for the Round of 32, but a win would be better !

Attendance : No data (SSN)

Thursday 28th November
Group E : Celtic 20:00 Rennes
Group G : Feyenoord 2-2 Rangers

 

good result larry I fancy you now winning the group 1st place,and morelos price tag will have went up after tonight,i reckon 12-15m(imo) it could be more who knows,i hope he gets to f*ck in jan hes the difference just now if it wasn't for him we would be about 6-7pts clear & rangers wouldn't have qualified

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

good result larry I fancy you now winning the group 1st place,and morelos price tag will have went up after tonight,i reckon 12-15m(imo) it could be more who knows,i hope he gets to f*ck in jan hes the difference just now if it wasn't for him we would be about 6-7pts clear & rangers wouldn't have qualified

Dimitri, When Morelos is absent, Jermaine Defoe steps up ... and they also share duties from time to time !

SPL (SPFL1), Sunday 01/12/2019 : Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, KO 15:00 hours.

28/11/2019 : Once again Rangers will have a target, with the Opposition playing on Sunday before our game. To recap, Celtic are currently ahead by 2 goals scored and by 3 on GD.

SPL matches, 30/11/ & 01/12/2019 :

Saturday 30th November
Aberdeen 15:00 St Mirren
Hibernian 15:00 Kilmarnock
Livingston 15:00 Hamilton Academical
Motherwell 15:00 St Johnstone

Sunday 1st December
Ross County 12:00 Celtic - SKY
Rangers 15:00 Heart of Midlothian

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Dimitri, When Morelos is absent, Jermaine Defoe steps up ... and they also share duties from time to time !

SPL (SPFL1), Sunday 01/12/2019 : Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, KO 15:00 hours.

28/11/2019 : Once again Rangers will have a target, with the Opposition playing on Sunday before our game. To recap, Celtic are currently ahead by 2 goals scored and by 3 on GD.

SPL matches, 30/11/ & 01/12/2019 :

Saturday 30th November
Aberdeen 15:00 St Mirren
Hibernian 15:00 Kilmarnock
Livingston 15:00 Hamilton Academical
Motherwell 15:00 St Johnstone

Sunday 1st December
Ross County 12:00 Celtic - SKY
Rangers 15:00 Heart of Midlothian

yes I know yer lucky to have 2 good fit strikers on form as we only have 1 on form Edouard whos more than a striker imo if he was injured he we would be fucked,but if you sell morelos you only have 1striker in defoe so you woud be on the same boat as us I rate morelos higher than defoe

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...