FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Championship has been one of the best things to happen as a fan. After years of crap it was great to see us winning games, 10 in a row who would have thought it. 

Was only saying to some of the lads how uninterested I have become in the premier league since we've gone down. Championship is far more entertaining and passionate. Let's face it 90% of the time going to one of the big teams like City you know your not going to get anything.

Having said all that if we want to keep watching players like Grealish in a Villa jersey we need to go up and there have been days like when we lost to Wigan where I thought this a right cesspit of a league.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would certainly make it easier for me to watch him if he moved to Yeovil😉

11 hours ago, freddy said:

Aye but it was an epic move by Deano to give him the armband and Deano keeps on saying he,s got a long future at Villa we now seem to all be firing as one the team spirit and rapport fan to player to fan is second to none there will sure be some tears shed if Jack does go but i cant imagine him being held so high and in such high esteem anywhere in the fickle money orientated premiership as much as he is at Villa Park its selfish to say but i hope he emulates previous greats Brian Little and Gary Shaw and remains a one club man avoiding injury of course.

I would be amazed if he stayed if we didn't get promoted. Would be unfair on the player.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

The play offs make me nervous. Baggies are crap and have been all season but they get all the luck!! Leeds despite their form dropping are still a good side as are Sheffield United. Wouldn't be concerned about anyone else. But this is Villa and we've definitely peaked early. I just hope it isn't too early 

mzjj.jpg

• avstu pinned this topic
  • avstu unpinned this topic