FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Villa fan knifed

avstu

3 minutes ago, JustRich said:

Have they found the guy yet? 

I don’t know.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

34 minutes ago, B6! said:

I don’t know.

Hope they do. Can't have Villa on Villa attacks let alone being stabbed, it's not right. What the hell was it over?! Literally the guy just telling him to complain to the coordinator? 

mzjj.jpg

2 hours ago, CornyAVFC said:

tout lol

Not me sir !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 8:10 PM, Dublin Villain said:

That's absolutely shocking, though we don't know the details about over the counter phentermine and I don't think you could call it a Villa problem more a wider reflection of the huge knife culture and problem at the moment. Too many scumbags happy to use a knife.

Watching the match last night I thought the atmosphere was electric and our fans were brilliant. 

I was over for a match against Wolves a couple of years ago and two Wolves supporters went by us with a stanley blade, thankfully we had no trouble with them but what possesses someone to bring a blade to a football match. 

football fan has shared his horror injuries after claiming he was slashed in the face with a Stanley knife after an away game.

Archived