FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Finances

avstu

10 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

We'd be foolish to splash the cash IMO, 100m quid doesn't mean you'll stay up. I'd rather see some shrewd purchases and over perform. If we stay up then we have a foundation to build on, drop back down and we'll not be back to square one without a pot to p*ss in. Lets face it, this league we're in is much more exciting than the PL anyway. 🙂 

I agree 100%.

i go to nearly every away game, last week I was working in Norwich, drove back so I could go forest away, would I have done that if we playing Man City away ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

19 hours ago, B6! said:

I agree 100%.

i go to nearly every away game, last week I was working in Norwich, drove back so I could go forest away, would I have done that if we playing Man City away ?

The league is more exciting but we also want to be the best and to achieve that - you have to be in the best league.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, avstu said:

The league is more exciting but we also want to be the best and to achieve that - you have to be in the best league.

Unless your owners are going to spend billions then you have no chance, Arsenal can’t even challenge for the league anymore.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

2 hours ago, B6! said:

Unless your owners are going to spend billions then you have no chance, Arsenal can’t even challenge for the league anymore.

Agreed. I am confident these guys will spend if we go up sooner rather than later

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

17 hours ago, avstu said:

Agreed. I am confident these guys will spend if we go up sooner rather than later

Fingers crossed mate

image.png

4 hours ago, B6! said:

Fingers crossed mate

Indeed. Been through it all over the last three years. Hopefully a brighter future is finally upon us.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived