FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tammy Abraham!

rufustfirefly

I guess its where we are at the moment. We got relegated at the wrong time and will pay for it financially long term.

Just look at Bournemouth spending £19M on Solanke!

Tammy is reportedly being offered £6m a year.

I find it hard to believe Dean Smith when he says he knows nothing and that Tammy was at the game yesterday and will be in training on Monday.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JustRich said:

If they're supposedly loaning him, surely he'll only get a maximum of what his contract value is at Chelsea? And Wolves pay a % of that contract much like we will?

Depends who and what you listen to mate.

Alan Nixon is claiming TA is on 45k a week but Villa are paying him 55k.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

4 hours ago, avstu said:

Depends who and what you listen to mate.

Alan Nixon is claiming TA is on 45k a week but Villa are paying him 55k.

The whole thing is exacerbating now to be honest mate. Part of me thinks Sky are saving face much like they had to regarding our summer situation. They said that he was moving to wolves for 18mill now all of a sudden it's a bloody loan? I smell a rat. It's well documented that the media don't like Villa

mzjj.jpg

Magic-----^^^^^  Yes  according to Sky----"Tammy Abraham rejects move to Wolves and will stay with Aston Villa"

Nice One Tammy lad----now lead us up that f*****g table--

VTID----

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Imagine just imagine he carries on banging them in, villa hit some serious form and we go up and sign him permanently. That's what dreams are made of lol. 

Tammy you have given me faith in modern footballers mate thank you. 

08/01/2019 : This was the two offers option and the player has chosen to see the job through with us. Excellent news in itself and very welcome too. However, we must get matters organised so that we are not dependent on TA for our goals, other players must do their bit as well.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Apparently for him to go on loan to another club, it has to happen before the 14th.

Nothing is finalised yet but it looks better than it did 24 hours ago.

Mellberg_Signature.png

The Sun and W.M.wont let go still saying that Tammys future is still in doubt! Gee give it a rest the battle is over!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived