FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Grealish and Premiership football

avstu

Grealish and Premiership football

With Jack Grealish starting to find his form again, the vultures will begin to circle once again.

With him signing a new 5-year deal in September, would you allow him to leave in January if a reasonable offer came up or would you at least hold onto him until the summer?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I think it's sensible for both parties to wait until the summer to see which league we're in. If we don't go up he cab leave for £40m+ and we can strengthen. If we're in the prem he won't leave anyway. Win win

mzjj.jpg

certainly would not let the lad go in january---when asked on sunday "can Dean Smith get Villa promoted?" Jacks instant reply was "yes"

its obvious what the club means to him---and what he means to loads of  Villa fans-------hopefully he will see his dream of premiership football and an England cap come to fruition with Villa.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I personally can't seem him going anywhere. Seems to have settled his head and be enjoying his football again but you know what the media are like.

There were reports of a min fee clause. I wonder what that is and what stipulations are involved with it.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived