FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

McKenna and Jones

avstu

McKenna and Jones

Villa are being linked with moves for players North of the border once again:

The transfer window will open in a little over a month so there is no real surprise that the rumour mill is starting to pick up. Aston Villa dipped into the Scottish market in the summer when they purchased John McGinn from Hibernian. Are they about to return North of the border in January?

Villa have been linked with two players from up North over the past few days. Scott McKenna of Aberdeen and Jordan Jones of Kilmarnock.

Read in full ..

Can our friendly Scot tell us much about either of these?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

On 11/21/2018 at 8:47 PM, JustRich said:

If it's true and they turn out as good as McGinn, bring them on I say!

You never know with players from Scotland, a lot are ranting about Forrest at Celtic but he’s never done enough when I’ve watched him.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

On 11/22/2018 at 10:07 PM, avstu said:

You never know with players from Scotland, a lot are ranting about Forrest at Celtic but he’s never done enough when I’ve watched him.

True true, to be honest there's a few from the championship we should try and nick

mzjj.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Scott McKenna being linked again,both Villa & Celtic,i know Rodgers has been an admirer of him for a while according to the rags up here,im not fussed with him tbf decent & I think McInnes is wanting 4m 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_McKenna

We had a £7m offer turned down in the summer didn't we?

Mellberg_Signature.png

1 hour ago, avstu said:

We had a £7m offer turned down in the summer didn't we?

haven't a clue but mcinnes will be taking advantage of what English clubs will pay by overpricing him hes a decent player but could get better with that money I wouldn't pay more than 2m each for both McKenna & jones

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived