FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

09/10 Ideas: Website/forum?

Website/Forum  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you only use the forum?

• Only the forum
    • I use both the website and the forum

Ok, i want to know how many members actually use the main Avillafan.com website or do you only use the forum?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

well for the Forum as i have said on the staff bit what about a Horse racing league

4 points win

3 points 2nd

2 points 3rd

and 1 point if there is a forth place classified in the race

as i have said before im in and will run it if you want me to but may need some help if i start my job soon... So if anyone want to have a go or wants to help me out running it please say

This isnt about possible ideas. Its a simple question about weather or not we should keep the main website. We will get to discussing ideas about the future soon.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I wonder do new people join the forum from browsing the website or do they just go straight to the forum .

Possible positive of having the main website .

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

It is one thing to look at - Steve its like that because it will be easier to find when we come to making decisions over changes in the summer.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived