FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Technical Director

Andy

New Technical Director

The Birmingham Mail are reporting that the recruitment process for the technical director position is now complete and an announcement is on the way. They say that Steve Bruce has not been involved in this process, which feels significant to me. 

I'll be interested to find out who the new man is and learn more about what their role will be. To my knowledge we have never has this type of personnel at Villa before, prior to Steve Round, so we shall see how it pans out. 

On 10/2/2018 at 7:23 AM, Andy said:

New Technical Director

The Birmingham Mail are reporting that the recruitment process for the technical director position is now complete and an announcement is on the way. They say that Steve Bruce has not been involved in this process, which feels significant to me. 

I'll be interested to find out who the new man is and learn more about what their role will be. To my knowledge we have never has this type of personnel at Villa before, prior to Steve Round, so we shall see how it pans out. 

Seems like he is being brought in to manage the football side of things so Purslow can concentrate on the commercial side of things.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived