FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

John Terry to sign for Spartak Moscow.

Colonel Dimitri

So Terry is definitely not going to Moscow. One would assume he has an alternative offer having got a long way down the line of the move. My guess is Villa, unless Jose has been on the blower. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terry was talking very highly of Villa in an article I read a couple of days ago, talked of unfinished business in getting us promoted. 

We need Terry now, games are passing, the gap is opening between us and the top as we leak goals at the rate of a relegation fighting team.

And why stop at Terry, we've been connected with Collins and Huth as well, bringing one of them in as cover wouldn't be a bad idea either.

For me it’s JT or nothing. He makes us better, the others are just bodies in the squad. We have enough also rans. We can get through till January and look at younger options then. 

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:54 PM, avstu said:

Seems a silly move to start with. I can't understand the reason why he would want to go to Russia.

People say money but the reported wages are less than he was on here last season.

something different I suppose,moscow is supposed to be a great city tbf

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

1 hour ago, Andy said:

For me it’s JT or nothing. He makes us better, the others are just bodies in the squad. We have enough also rans. We can get through till January and look at younger options then. 

Collins would improve what we have, if we carry on leaking goals as we currently are then come January any chance of promotion could be long gone.

11 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Collins would improve what we have, if we carry on leaking goals as we currently are then come January any chance of promotion could be long gone.

A lot will have to improve for us to the in the promotion race. An extra defender won’t guarantee anything. After the summer we’ve had, if we’re in touching distance of the playoffs in January, I’ll be very happy. 

On 9/11/2018 at 5:54 PM, avstu said:

Seems a silly move to start with. I can't understand the reason why he would want to go to Russia.

People say money but the reported wages are less than he was on here last season.

No tax over there though is there, could end up being more overall.

Does seem like an odd move to me though

mzjj.jpg

Aston Villa news: John Terry to 'jump at chance' to rejoin club after Spartak Moscow snub

JOHN TERRY will ‘jump at the chance’ to re-sign for Aston Villa.

facebook.png  
  twitter.png  
  googleplus.png  
  comments.png  
  share.png  
By Rhys Turrell / Published 13th September 2018

John TerryOFFSIDE

Aston Villa look set to re-sign John Terry

Terry left the club following their Championship play-off final defeat to Fulham in May.

At the time Villa couldn’t afford to keep on paying his lofty pay-packet with the Midlands giants plunged into financial meltdown.

But after being bailed out of a full-blown crisis following a takeover by wealthy financiers Assef Sawiris and Wes Edens, an attempt to bring Terry back to Villa Park is now back on the cards.

And Starsport understand the former England and Chelsea captain is expected to ‘jump at the chance’ to sign on the dotted line.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Archived