FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Loan Market

avstu

12 hours ago, avstu said:

The Sun are reporting that Hogan will join Sheffield United on loan for the rest of the season.

Doesn't fit Bruce's style. Will score plenty for them though.

mzjj.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, JustRich said:

Doesn't fit Bruce's style. Will score plenty for them though.

If he can stay fit. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Not so sure it's the end for Green, but certainly Adomah. 

True Stu, he apparently hasn't kicked a ball all pre season anyway, so not sure why they'd want him at this point 🤔

mzjj.jpg

As far as I am aware Terry is still unattached and left because of the financial mess we were in, wonder if he would fancy another go at getting us up because we are not very impressive so far at the back.

7 hours ago, dorset lion said:

As far as I am aware Terry is still unattached and left because of the financial mess we were in, wonder if he would fancy another go at getting us up because we are not very impressive so far at the back.

With you all the way on this. I know it might not match the owners philosophy but we will not find a better defender. 

We look a mess at the back, Bruce clearly has no faith in Elphick and Jedinak is a bomb scare back there yet Bruce keeps pushing that failed experiment. 

We were brilliant going forward at times last night but you always fear a mistake at the back. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

On 8/23/2018 at 5:31 PM, Dublin Villain said:

With you all the way on this. I know it might not match the owners philosophy but we will not find a better defender. 

We look a mess at the back, Bruce clearly has no faith in Elphick and Jedinak is a bomb scare back there yet Bruce keeps pushing that failed experiment. 

We were brilliant going forward at times last night but you always fear a mistake at the back. 

Bruce has already stated that the new owners have told him he can't resign Terry because of his age.

8 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

25/08/2018 : Per the AVFC website today :

Aston Villa is delighted to announce the signing of Yannick Bolasie on a season-long loan from Everton.

Could be a big signing this and just what we need. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

3 youngsters have been loaned out-----Andre Green to Pompey, Mitch Clark to Port Vale,and Easih Suleman to Grimsby Town-- 

good luck to all 3,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Jordan Lyden to Oldham on loan, Tommy Elphick to Hull on loan? 

so we now have formally ONE recognised Centre Back!! and a loanee Centre Back playing at Right Back,? a R.B. playing L.B.- a R.B. playing somewhere and 2 R.B.,s not making the bench??? and then a DM who is great in the air -but a wee bit slow and prone to making the odd error in every game filling in at C.B.-----or have i missed something somewhere?

Sorry i cant follow this---its getting real farcical !!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived