FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Loan Market

avstu

The Loan Market

With the loan market still open to Championship teams, who would you like to see Villa bring in and who do you think we will bring in?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are lacking at centre back, left back and up front.....I don't know who's out of favour at their club, I just hope we bring in experienced players that improve what we have instead of kids who rarely play.

52 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

We are lacking at centre back, left back and up front.....I don't know who's out of favour at their club, I just hope we bring in experienced players that improve what we have instead of kids who rarely play.

Villa isn't giving up on Abrahams so it seems.

I wonder if West Ham would be open to a loan deal for Cresswell?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

some fire power is desperately needed, Hogan and Davis are injured RHM deserves a game or 2 but is also prone to injury, and Kodjia i cant decide on,-------a CB is needed we have Chester Axel and Elphick,who although scored at Hull didnt appear to overly exert with  his celebraton!!----those 2 positions would be my priority,-- we have Taylor Bree Hutton De Laet Elmo and young Clark from the U/23,s to compete for the ful back births so i would rate a new LB as a lesser prority.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

1 hour ago, avstu said:

Villa isn't giving up on Abrahams so it seems.

I wonder if West Ham would be open to a loan deal for Cresswell?

In the case of a striker like Abraham I'd not be so fussed about experience. I prefer an experienced loan player because most of the youngsters I can think of that we have loaned either have not played much or been an improvement on what we have, only 2 exceptions spring to mind, Kyle Walker and Sam Johnstone.

Cresswell would be great but he played a lot last season, is there a reason you think West Ham would let him go ?

4 minutes ago, freddy said:

some fire power is desperately needed, Hogan and Davis are injured RHM deserves a game or 2 but is also prone to injury, and Kodjia i cant decide on,-------a CB is needed we have Chester Axel and Elphick,who although scored at Hull didnt appear to overly exert with  his celebraton!!----those 2 positions would be my priority,-- we have Taylor Bree Hutton De Laet Elmo and young Clark from the U/23,s to compete for the ful back births so i would rate a new LB as a lesser prority.

Yes Elphick's celebration was a little muted, he might have the hump at seldom playing or it could just have been a surprise.

4 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Yes Elphick's celebration was a little muted, he might have the hump at seldom playing or it could just have been a surprise.

Considering it was his first goal in Claret and Blue---the lack of celebration surprised me, especially when compared to Hutton,s exuberance --he,s never played for Hull has he?

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

3 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

jm has his shirt ?

Played yesterday also for West Ham.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived