FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Fans Consultation Group

avfcnick

Fans Consultation Group

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself on the forum and explain a bit about the Fans Consultation Group.

Following on from the latest article which I posted last night, I just wanted to ensure there was a thread available for you to share your thoughts and feelings which can be aired at the future FCG meetings.

Obviously think carefully and drop thoughts in here if anything comes to mind. 

It could be regarding communications with the club, match day experience, ticketing issues etc. 

I will then keep an eye and collate these and ask for more details if necessary before presenting these in future meetings as and when they occur. 

I will also now be getting involved more in the forum as and when possible despite the arrival of our first child only six weeks ago! But rest assured I'll be keeping in touch.

As and when meetings happen I will also feedback to you all. 

Thanks and Up the Villa 👍🏻

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As is your reply ... It was the first one I've been to, if I think it's a waste of time as time goes on then so be it but one example is how they want to look at disabled access after we raised the fact the standards aren't good enough.

Away from promotion ... There are some things that people need improving but I'll send them your regards next time 👍🏻 

26/07/2018 : Welcome to AVF, Nick ... and thanks for taking the time to open this thread.

One thing I would like to be brought to the attention of the powers that be at AVFC is the Upper Trinity.

Will it be open for all First Team matches and if not, why not ?

Cheers.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick message to say there's a meeting regarding regular away support coming up.

I know there's been a lot of comments regarding the regular away supporters feeling hard done by, by the new away ticket arrangements without any sort of formal communication.

Other than that, if there's anything you want bringing up at that meeting remember to drop a message on this thread. 

Fingers crossed for a win tonight! Up the Villa 👍🏻

Can they not give you the option to just get away tickets sent to you like last years scheme? I really can’t be arsed with this log in book your seat bollox, just take my card details and see me every away ticket like previous seasons.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

4 minutes ago, B6! said:

Can they not give you the option to just get away tickets sent to you like last years scheme? I really can’t be arsed with this log in book your seat bollox, just take my card details and see me every away ticket like previous seasons.

can we also get a ban on our fans wearing fake Armani man-bags to games, its very offensive. What do you think b6?

Just now, CornyAVFC said:

can we also get a ban on our fans wearing fake Armani man-bags to games, its very offensive. What do you think b6?

Yes mate the fake ones are,however, real ones look great 👍 

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived