FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Thierry Henry

villagaz711

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wenger or Conte, they are available., now that we have ambitious owners. Up this season and then domination in the Premier. Suits for both. We don´t need Henry to practice his managerial skills with us.

I'll stick with Bruce, he's done a decent job or have people forgotten how bad we were ?

A bit of stability around the club can only be a good thing, half the squad don't seem to know if they're leaving or staying and god knows who's in charge in the boardroom.

On 7/22/2018 at 11:41 AM, dorset lion said:

I'll stick with Bruce, he's done a decent job or have people forgotten how bad we were ?

A bit of stability around the club can only be a good thing, half the squad don't seem to know if they're leaving or staying and god knows who's in charge in the boardroom.

He also failed with the most expensive assembled squad in the division.

People say he didn’t spend a lot last year but he increased our wage budget a lot with loan signings.

The only reason I’d stick with him is because of how close we are to the start of the season.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, Rawly1966 said:

Apart from signing hogan , I have no axe to grind with Mr Bruce 

Hogan is quality 

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

1 hour ago, Rawly1966 said:

Apart from signing hogan , I have no axe to grind with Mr Bruce 

I’d be surprised if they sacked him so close to the new season anyway.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Daily Star have run an exclusive that Thierry Henry has agreed to become the new Villa manager.

Mellberg_Signature.png

28 minutes ago, avstu said:

Daily Star have run an exclusive that Thierry Henry has agreed to become the new Villa manager.

And wenger as his number 2 no doubt , don't turn into Patrick quoting everything you read in the papers !!!

funniest.gif

Been a while folks!! lol

This could be a mistake and a big gamble, just like the chance we took with RDM! 

For me Bruce is still the man to get us up!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived