Thierry Henry

villagaz711

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

Thierry Henry

Thoughts if true??

I noticed that on another forum this morning, but there has been nothing on SSN.

My answer is ala M Barnier ... Non !

We need an experienced Manager at AVFC, which is what we have with Steve Bruce. If SB fails this coming Season, then we will need to replace him with another experienced manager.

I wonder what AVFC's Irish fans think of M Henry ... after all, he was quite a handful on the pitch.

AVFC RFC SAFC

29 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

I noticed that on another forum this morning, but there has been nothing on SSN.

We need an experienced Manager at AVFC, which is what we have with Steve Bruce. If SB fails this coming Season, then we will need to replace him with another experienced manager.

I wonder what AVFC's Irish fans think of M Henry ... after all, he was quite a handful on the pitch.

neil lennon is the only option

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

30 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Who gives a f*ck what the Irish think 

funniest.gif

Archived