FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2017/18

B6!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRAHAM Dorrans says signing for Rangers is a moment he has dreamed of since he was a boy.

The Glasgow born midfielder is a lifelong Ger and put pen to paper on a three year deal today to bring him back home at 30-years-old.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

07/07/2017 : Link to Rangers' fixtures (and results) for 2017-2018.

Rangers FC - Fixtures 2017-2018

Per the RFC website, the games against Motherwell and Ross County have been moved for TV.

AUGUST FIXTURES

Motherwell v RANGERS – Sunday, August 6, 1.30pm.
RANGERS v Hibernian – Saturday, August 12, 3pm.
RANGERS v Heart of Midlothian – Saturday August 19, 3pm.
Ross County v RANGERS – Sunday August 26, 3pm.

AVFC RFC SAFC

team news,

saidy janko has been sold to st ettiene for 500k

also freindles so far

Linz 0-1 celtic

rapid Vienna 1-1 celtic

slavia prague 0-0 celtic

also been some carry on this week with a few statements one from celtic fc & 2 fan groups from Aberdeen & Dundee utd regarding the EBT yrs during murrays regime at rangers with trophies being won during then,i reckon its a 50/50 chance rangers(oldco) might get stripped of silverware won during 2000(iirc) to 2011,...14 all in won in all sfa comps,...although trophies wont be awarded to runner ups which it should but there will be an asterix next to those yrs won as in in void....we'll wait in see,things will get dirty & whatever happens someone wont be happy,lots of media outlets mostly outwith Scotland have said sfa/spfl need to strip trophies due to financial doping,talks of supporters boycotts in Scottish cup competitions especially at hampden,...Juventus got 2 titles stripped for less in 2005,only way Scottish football imo can move on is to strip trophies imo,i know larry will prob disagree btw which I can understand being a rangers fan I wouldn't like it if the shoe was on the other foot but losing the BTC techinally means those trophies were tainted & basically cheated with players who would never have came to Scotland if it wasn't for tax free wages,stefan klos a world class german GK & CL winner wi dortmund was one of the highest paid players in Europe when at rangers,he could have went to any top league at the time along with players like van bronkhorst,de boers etc they had a very good team back then tbf now we know why lol

http://www.celticfc.net/news/12873

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

green brigades end of season video,sometimes I wonder how we would get on with playing in a top4 league with the money they get,anyway wouldn't change it for the f**cking world lol

Watch “Green Brigade Season 2016/2017” on #Vimeo

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

08/07/2017 : That HMRC finally won the legal battle over EBTs is not surprising. The Supreme Court ruling gives HMRC the go-ahead to pursue all the other businesses (including football clubs) that used EBTs.
Now I wonder, if (for example) it transpires that Man United used EBTs, will there be calls for 'title stripping' and if not, why not ?

Rangers FC - Dave King Message ('Big Tax' Case)

AVFC RFC SAFC

The 'title stripping' argument is that Rangers gained an advantage by using EBTs at the time they were used.

This applies equally to all other Clubs ... that they gained an advantage at the time EBTs were used.

Whether Clubs eventually paid the tax individually (like Celtic) or though a joint agreement is irrelevant, as the 'title stripping' argument claims that an unfair advantage was gained at the time the EBTs were up and running.

My question remains ... if Clubs other than Rangers gained an advantage through the use of EBTs, where are the demands for 'title stripping' for any of them that won titles when their EBTs were up and running ???

The silence is telling !!!

AVFC RFC SAFC

1 hour ago, Larry-AV said:

The 'title stripping' argument is that Rangers gained an advantage by using EBTs at the time they were used.

This applies equally to all other Clubs ... that they gained an advantage at the time EBTs were used.

Whether Clubs eventually paid the tax individually (like Celtic) or though a joint agreement is irrelevant, as the 'title stripping' argument claims that an unfair advantage was gained at the time the EBTs were up and running.

My question remains ... if Clubs other than Rangers gained an advantage through the use of EBTs, where are the demands for 'title stripping' for any of them that won titles when their EBTs were up and running ???

The silence is telling !!!

Only rangers used ebts to avoid paying tax and paye ,,  only rangers hid side letters,  only rangers cheated,, in England when arsenal and Chelsea used ebts ,  they paid the taxman when issues were raised and did not win any titles in that period. The problem is not so much with ebts but with the cheating illegal way rangers used them 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/hmrc-wins-case-against-rangers-fc-entity-in-tax-avoidance-crackdown

Only rangers have been found guilty of cheating by a court of law.   Strip the titles 

fliegetn0.gif

• avstu pinned this topic
  • avstu unpinned and locked this topic

Archived