FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2017/18

B6!

All Scottish football talk in here please.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CELTIC are delighted to announce that it has agreed a four-year contract with Kundai Benyu and he will join the club from July 1.

The highly-rated 19-year-old has joined the treble-winners from Ipswich Town, and he will be joining up with his new team-mates at their pre-season training camp in Austria.

Kundai is a box-to-box midfielder who has been much sought-after by some of England’s top clubs, but he has opted to join Brendan Rodgers’ Scottish champions.

Speaking exclusively to the official Celtic website, Kundai said: “I’m absolutely delighted to be joining Celtic. It’s a massive honour to sign for the Scottish champions and one of the world's truly great clubs.

“It’s also a great opportunity for me to continue to develop as a footballer under Brendan Rodgers.

“I’m looking forward to meeting up with my new Celtic team-mates. I know there’s a lot of hard work ahead of me but I am ready for this, I’m looking forward to the challenge and I can’t wait to get started.”

Everyone at Celtic welcomes Kundai to the club and wishes him every success in the green and white Hoops

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

On 28/06/2017 at 6:09 PM, CornyAVFC said:

big buffoon more like lol

He's shite 

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

7 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

correct

He would fight his own shadow, and lose :celebration

image.png

• avstu pinned this topic
  • avstu unpinned and locked this topic

Archived