FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish football thread 2016/17

B6!

Rangers make bid for Aberdeen star Kenny McLean but face fight with Birmingham for midfielder

Pedro Caixinha has made his move for the 25-year-old Dons ace but Brum boss Harry Redknapp is also an admirer.

Corny, don't want you to feel left out. :whistle

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Dimitri said:

its celtic board/pr to blame,they are more concerened about the image of celtic,because of past fines from uefa fines we usually behave on our travels but whats got us into trouble is a bit of pyro,flares/smoke bombs & naughty political banners,...if linfield cant gaurentee it should be moved to say Liverpool,potentialy could be trouble but ive heard Windsor park we wont see each other as we will be directed to the stadium without seeing each other from the falls rd so will be well segregated,trust me celtic fans will be there anyway lol,i was looking forward to a bit of bedlam,linfield wont be happy a team that usually only gets 2-3k will lose out on money,i want too play it on the 11th with us getting a full stand

I just think it sends all the wrong messages out and I just hate the idea of fans not being able to travel. There would probably be a few incidents if Celtic had fans over with a few naughty songs and what not but the police up there are one of the most experienced in the world at keeping rival factions apart.

Celtic fans are just being driven to go undercover but all of this overkill is going to dilute the atmosphere of the game. 

Belfast and the North in general has come a long way since the troubles. I wouldn't deny there is still a small bad undercurrent in places but it's not some warzone. Belfast is actually a great little city to visit.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

20 minutes ago, Dublin Villain said:

I just think it sends all the wrong messages out and I just hate the idea of fans not being able to travel. There would probably be a few incidents if Celtic had fans over with a few naughty songs and what not but the police up there are one of the most experienced in the world at keeping rival factions apart.

Celtic fans are just being driven to go undercover but all of this overkill is going to dilute the atmosphere of the game. 

Belfast and the North in general has come a long way since the troubles. I wouldn't deny there is still a small bad undercurrent in places but it's not some warzone. Belfast is actually a great little city to visit.

yep,its not like the celtic fans not to know Ireland especially Belfast,the trouble will be in the outskirts/surounding areas of Windsor park,probaly more trouble in the city centre of Belfast & ferry crossing lol,the stadium itself will be well policed & protected just like celtic v rangers matches,a few naughty song/banners & flares that's the worry for celtic fc plc,feck the fighting outside,they don't want their image tarred,rather than let the celtic fans go & enjoy themselves,now plenty will snap up tickets I reckon,how hard is it just to have one stand say 3-6k,

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

7 hours ago, Patrick said:

rangers have got one of the dolly birds from Saltcoats to model the new top

DC8mScEXYAE96nV.jpg

You know, you would. 

4 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

i wondered where Les Dawson went to :whistle

Serious question, do you know what gender is it?

It's like something from Greek mythology, body of a woman, face of a man.

Archived