FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish football thread 2016/17

B6!

3 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

put your rod away young man :biggrin:

uefa CL is bigger than a loyalist bevvy sesh & bonfire,cant cancel & put safety first,then move the tie to Liverpool,surely the fans of linfield will put their club before a wee bevvy loyalist sash bash for the day,a put money into the club,..still not happy with celtic refusing tickets,

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, markymark said:

CROSSING THE DIVIDE 

Rangers kid Aidan McAdams completes move from Celtic and says he’s buzzing to join ‘a massive club with a proud history’

The 18-year-old has moved to the Gers academy set-up after coming through the ranks at the Hoops

brave boy joining them with a name like aidan mcadams lol

2 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

uefa CL is bigger than a loyalist bevvy sesh & bonfire,cant cancel & put safety first,then move the tie to Liverpool,surely the fans of linfield will put their club before a wee bevvy loyalist sash bash for the day,a put money into the club,..still not happy with celtic refusing tickets,

Nothin to do with me, I can't stand Linfield . I would say though that the Linfield game will sell out, with or without Celtic fans

Just now, CornyAVFC said:

Nothin to do with me, I can't stand Linfield . I would say though that the Linfield game will sell out, with or without Celtic fans

rangers played at tranmere rovers stadium in 1999/2000,when they where drawn against shelbourne,as theyd probably be riots in Dublin,just like when they played bohemians in the 80s ,...tbh I would have just played the game at linfield on the 11th,with celtic getting their allocation,f*ck it lol,infact probably be more trouble now in the stands as celtic fans will just go undercover in the home ends but known us we wont keep quiet...il be at the tie n Glasgow hopefully linfield will bring a good crowd despite the score in Belfast,

34 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

brave boy joining them with a name like aidan mcadams lol

Sometimes you only get one chance to join a 'massive club', and you have to seize it.

Fair play to the lad, he is now going to live the dream. :biggrin:

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Odds shortening on Celtic ace Moussa Dembele to join Everton amid Lukaku exit rumours

BOOKIES have slashed their odds on Celtic striker Moussa Dembele joining Everton as rumoured suggest the Toffees are searching to replace Romelu Lukaku.

Depressing times for Celtic fans, Dembele going, Roberts going to Huddersfield rather than return to Celtic and Tiernay being coveted by proper big English clubs.

Whilst Rangers (the most successful team in Scotland and the world), sign a Mexican who looks like Ruud GULLIT, unfortunately no one thinks he plays like GULLIT.

:wave

Anyway COYBIG, you've still got Kolo TOURE.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Archived