FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish football thread 2016/17

B6!

40 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

absolutely nothin could go wrong lol. Celtic would prob get only 900 tickets if its still 5% of the capacity that away fans get.

I think the most we can give because of uefa rules is about 3k,im hoping we do I also think linfeild would snap them up no bother,plenty of pubs in duke street & brigtn with their pre-match pals rangers haha,some feisty songs will be on the go from both sides,also think ST holdes get this game free so id expect a 60k full house or near enough,btw corny does the ferry link from troon still on the go?? I know stranraer is,but that's a c**t to get too troon is only down the road from me

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres huge excitement and plenty on the tv about it, all positive, talking about having a 5.30pm  kick off. It will attract the usual hangers on over here i guess but it will be well policed. If you are thinking of goin, and you miss out on a ticket, let me know and ill sort you if you go undercover in their end. You would be safe as there will be plenty of Scots over for the 12th

1 minute ago, CornyAVFC said:

theres huge excitement and plenty on the tv about it, all positive, talking about having a 5.30pm  kick off. It will attract the usual hangers on over here i guess but it will be well policed. If you are thinking of goin, and you miss out on a ticket, let me know and ill sort you if you go undercover in their end. You would be safe as there will be plenty of Scots over for the 12th

cheers corny il keep that in mind,im 50/50 on going but doubt il get the time off work as some of our workers take hols that time of year also hearing ferries are fully booked so most will fly from Edinburgh to Belfast also a lot of locals celtic fans from north & south will be making there way

Celtic plot shock move for Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham: Brendan Rodgers knows him well

CELTIC have entered the race to sign Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, according to reports.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

33 minutes ago, markymark said:

Celtic plot shock move for Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham: Brendan Rodgers knows him well

CELTIC have entered the race to sign Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, according to reports.

id take him 19 yrs old 41 games 23 goals on loan in the championship

Rangers confirm Mark Allen as the club's new director of football

The 54-year-old made an impact as he worked at Manchester City's £200million Etihad Campus as academy director.

Allen admits he cannot wait to begin his new position at Ibrox.

He told the Rangers website: "I loved every minute of my time with Manchester City, they are a club with fantastic people and fantastic supporters but the time was right for me to look for a fresh challenge and I am joining one of the world’s truly great football clubs.

“Steeped in history and tradition, I am honoured to join Rangers and work with the Board of Directors, Pedro Caixinha, his management team and the staff at the club.”

Start of something special?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Archived