FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish football thread 2016/17

B6!

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

Thats nice mate , might buy it for my holiday in Greece , I'll never forget the time in Salou about ten years ago , i was in a bar wearing a celtic shirt , the one with the carling logo , and some barmy rangers fan come started saying things to me and pointing at Carling , I didn't have a clue what he was on about 

ive been to salou 3 times with the mrs n kids,fair enjoyed it good irish bar called danny boys,also one called murphys couldn't find that one though

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

ive been to salou 3 times with the mrs n kids,fair enjoyed it good irish bar called danny boys,also one called murphys couldn't find that one though

We've been twice , once all inclusive in the town , never went out the hotel much and another time we rented an apartment in cap salou for a fortnight , bit sh*t there , not many bars about

fliegetn0.gif

We've been twice , once all inclusive in the town , never went out the hotel much and another time we rented an apartment in cap salou for a fortnight , bit sh*t there , not many bars about

love Estrella & san miguel

5 hours ago, markymark said:

Surprisingly enough, the most successful European club is another from Scotland. And not just another from Scotland, but another from Glasgow. Coincidence? Not really, as Rangers & Celtic have both utterly dominated Scottish football albeit for a brief spell in the 80s where Aberdeen came into force when they were managed by the then little-known Alex Ferguson. Having won an incredible 54 top division titles, along with 33 Scottish Cups & 27 Scottish League Cups, as well as a European Cup Winners Cup (and 2 lower division titles), Rangers lead the way with 117 major honours.

Is this how it feels to be Rangers?

18 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

al ahly from Egypt is the most sucsessfull along with national from uruguay now

Hope this helps. :biggrin:

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Just now, Dimitri said:

they've started selling cases of magners,celtic/Lisbon lions bottles lol green labels with players on them

are they in the supermarkets

fliegetn0.gif

are they in the supermarkets

no only in celtic shops hard to get though,sell em only in cases 12 bottles for 22quid or something like that,always sold out seen everycunt walk out the superstore at CP on the last day of the season with cases

The world at his feet, then the dream died, he wasn't good enough for Rangers, and he had to settle with being captain of Celtic and Scotland.  Now we know why he's always so angry and bitter.Image result for scott brown rangers images

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

26 minutes ago, markymark said:

The world at his feet, then the dream died, he wasn't good enough for Rangers, and he had to settle with being captain of Celtic and Scotland.  Now we know why he's always so angry and bitter.Image result for scott brown rangers images

a hibs fan as a youngster,east coaster aswell so no loyalties to celtic & rangers,but having signed wi us hes now one of us,put yer rod away sir:biggrin:

Archived