FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

7 hours ago, Dimitri said:

got stung on the tongue from a wasp yesterday,..Was at springwater fishery down by ayr didnt fish just went for a bevvy sesh,drinking from a bottle of bucky thought some c**t put a fishing hook in it & it got stuck to my tonue,lol,..was a wee wasp stinging away at my tongue ffs ended up having to gargle some vinegar left side of my heid was pounding,slight swelling,still f**cking sore this morning

Make the most of it mate, a swollen tongue could put you in Mrs Dimitri's good books.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

• 4 weeks later...

Had to go to my local Tesco earlier and was confronted by large billboards telling me Peter Andre was in store doing a book signing, after the initial "oh f*ck" me and Wifey decided it shouldn't be a problem, "who's going to turn up for that ?" said I......well after the never before known problem of struggling to find a parking space I had my answer, 100s of men and women ranging from teens to 50s.........who are these sad bastards ?

Today was a rarity for me, I was ashamed to be English.

6 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Had to go to my local Tesco earlier and was confronted by large billboards telling me Peter Andre was in store doing a book signing, after the initial "oh f*ck" me and Wifey decided it shouldn't be a problem, "who's going to turn up for that ?" said I......well after the never before known problem of struggling to find a parking space I had my answer, 100s of men and women ranging from teens to 50s.........who are these sad bastards ?

a rarity you say:whistle

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

32 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

a rarity you say:whistle

Yep, doesn't often happen, though the solution was simple........I drove straight home, stuck one of the wife's frocks on and pretended to be a Jock:whistle

6 hours ago, dorset lion said:

I love Peter Andre 

fliegetn0.gif