FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Just got out of hospital today after a week in there

To get to the hard part, you have to go round the bend so to speak. I have high insulin (the stuff used for diabetics) which drops my blood sugar down and when it gets to a certain point, I have a seizure. To describe one of the seizures is a little hard to do. Basically what happens is my head fills with pressure causing me to not hear anything around me. I loose all movement of my limbs for the most part of 10 minutes when I get movement back, although my limbs feel like they've been pricked with a thousand needles. I have a migraine for roughly 4 days and sleep quite a bit in that time

On Monday night last week, I was short of breath at about 7pm here. I went in to my room to sit down and collapsed, having a seizure caused by the low blood sugar getting to a really low level. I sat on the floor of my room, trying to catch my breath back. When I felt I was right I got up and made my way out to the living room, where I had yet another seizure. My mother rang the ambulance which took me to the closest hospital. I explained everything that happened to the doctor on call and they admitted me, later telling me they thought I had blood clots in my lungs

I was taken to another hospital close by which was better equipped at around 2am. They took 4 hours and over 20 attempts to get a cannula into my arm, given I have very hard veins to get into. I was taken up to a ward at about 7am where I didn't get any sleep the whole day, which didn't help anything. They did some tests and it was confirmed that I had several clots in both lungs, although they may have been one big one in each lung given they gave me a clot busting jab at the previous hospital. I was put on a drug that thins the blood out which I will probably have to stay on for the most part of my life

I got discharged today as the thinned levels of the blood were in the desired range. I've been told to relax and not do anything too strenuous for the next couple of weeks and have to have blood tests every few days to keep check of the levels. Could have been much worse as a clot could have dislodged and gone to my brain and caused a stroke or even worse, gone to my heart and caused a heart attack or even heart failure, leading to death

So that mainly explains why I've been away for over a week. Glad to be back :)

// AVillaFan 2009/10 FA Cup Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 Community Shield Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 World Cup 3rd Place Winner

cyhsxhp9k772s84ge2s.png

Charityshield.png

One page has a scratch and sniff but I won't spoil the surprise. I had wished it smelled of tuna,but alas.

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Roary.Blimey, that's a hell of a story,no,ordeal.Speedy recovery and get well soon, do what the docs say and relax.

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg