FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Brilliant ,I love it there ,riding the donkeys and all that

we used to take our kids every year to Butlins Skegness , minehead or bognor in school holidays

packed and expensive ,,but brilliant,

,,,yeah you can get a good deal early july ,, but you can also get a fine from the school for taking them out in term time

also one year we had a caravan for the week up the road from skeggy at ingoldmills coral beach next to fantasy island , did you go there

It's a nice little seaside town, been going there for last 18 years and me and my family use to own a caravan aswell not so long ago. It was at a caravan site called Taggs (not sure if you'd been there).

Anyway we recently we stayed at North Shore, fantastic site and probably one of the best in Skeggy. Got a good deal as well with the caravan owners.

Yeah went to Ingoldmells, a nice little village with a great market and went into this great sports bar, all the tables had pictures of famous footballing moments. Watched a bit of the ashes in there.

The only criticism I have about Skeggy is, it is in need of updating, when you compare it to say Brighton and Blackpool.

It's a nice little seaside town, been going there for last 18 years and me and my family use to own a caravan aswell not so long ago. It was at a caravan site called Taggs (not sure if you'd been there).

Anyway we recently we stayed at North Shore, fantastic site and probably one of the best in Skeggy. Got a good deal as well with the caravan owners.

Yeah went to Ingoldmells, a nice little village with a great market and went into this great sports bar, all the tables had pictures of famous footballing moments. Watched a bit of the ashes in there.

The only criticism I have about Skeggy is, it is in need of updating, when you compare it to say Brighton and Blackpool.

no mate , i dont know taggs or north shore

often thought about owning a static caravan but travelling and ground rent put me off a bit

suppose you can rent it out but some people might treat it like sh*t

i think i lot of English seaside resorts are a bit run down now

a lot of the bed and breakfast hotels are occupied by new arrivals to the country

or DHSS clients ,,,,,,,,,probably both

fliegetn0.gif

i dont want to be correcting u on ur english, but do u mean, would or did lol

We can check with him when he's back from his island hopping.

2426f5x.png

They need a new sewage catcher, them fanny pads floating past your head when ye having a swim puts a few people off. i dont mind them but some are so fresh they've still got a pulse :biggrin: