FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Yeah just noted thanks,,,seems its not only bookmakers trying to win money from loyal footie fans,..

interestingly others are trying to make money from them too, check this out

www.fxpro.tel

must be a villa fan as the site colours are all too familiar !!

Gonna be finsihing off the living room this weekend, just skirting boards,coveing,beading, assembling new furniture,fitting new lights and switches!!

And on top of that both my yougest boys are playing aways games for their footy teams so I have to sort them out aswell!!!

Oh well, I guess I'll rest when I'm dead!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

What is everyone up-to this weekend? I need ideas seeing as we have a lack of football..

Watch the N.Ireland game tomorrow night while getting boozed. Bar has a deal on of £1 a drink...way to cheep. Then my local side Glentoran play on Saturday so watch them and out after for a fundraiser for the club.

Astonvilla and GLENTORAN

With the segment they have - "I'm an A League Celebrity, Get me out of here" about Robbie Fowler, My local team I support - Brisbane Roar - will be in that segment this week. They played Perth Glory (the team he now plays for) and beat them 2-1 with a goal in the 94th minute to win :D. Can't wait for it

// AVillaFan 2009/10 FA Cup Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 Community Shield Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 World Cup 3rd Place Winner

cyhsxhp9k772s84ge2s.png

Charityshield.png

Police are today appealling for help in finding a shoplifter blighting the shop owners of Brighton.

Appeal

Looks familar to me but i just can't place him!! Any ideas???

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

:thumbsup: Forgot to tell you all, I'm addicted to Doritos. I suppose it could be worse, Scousers nic hubcapss and sell their children to gypsies.

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

PMSL 'Some locals love him, even offering to pay for his snacks' :lol:

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant