FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

lol - I think he does proper scaffolding and not that cheap ass sh*t :P

I have done scaffolding in the pass and i know your pain. Putting them on you shoulders absolute kills lol.

Put it this way - you wont need to go the gym in the future :P

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

i dont seem to find that many decent apps, not many for free anyway, ive got an iphone aswell and there are apps for everything on that but nothing like that for BB, unless im looking in the wrong place... i always thought they were good phones, and this is a decent bit of kit but the apps are a little disapointing imo.

does anyone use the messager thing??

and Stu... i added u but u not accepting? :thumbdown:

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Lol i swapped my blackbery for a iphone Alan. As you said the apps are very poor on Blackberry with the only decent app being the blackberry messenger on it.

On my iphone i can watch tv and everything.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant