FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Morpheus

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Decent player. Would fill the position of combative midfielder which we need and on a free.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-rumour-offer-11295395

The wages would be an issue for a start.

Personally I'm not sure he's the kind of player we need in the championship. He's at the end of his career where he'd want something relatively easy, where he can enjoy the final years of his career, in a place with nice weather and a nice pay etc.

He wouldn't have the drive and commitment we need

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/17/2016 at 9:52 AM, Morpheus said:

I think purchasing someone like Dwight Gayle who isn't getting a game at Palace would be more than a reasonable acquisition for the Championship. I'd also like to see a new keeper coming in ( Guzan as number 2) with a goal scoring midfielder, physical holding midfielder and a wide midfielder who has good delivery into the box to supply Gestede if he stays with us. A new RB is also a must.

Definate outs for me would be Gabby, Bunn, N'Zogbia ( contract ending anyway), Richards, Bacuna, Lescott, Richardson, Hutton, Sinclair, and Sanchez with at least four of the U21s promoted to the first team squad.

Sanchez and BUnn i would keep

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

11 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Why? ? 

Sanchez IMO could do a decent job next season and Bunn is just decent back up for a better keeper!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

13 minutes ago, Loyalvillan said:

Sanchez IMO could do a decent job next season and Bunn is just decent back up for a better keeper!

Sanchez has been poor for us so wouldn't be in any hurry to keep him.

Bunn could be a decent back-up but nothing to write home about. 

2426f5x.png

36 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Sanchez has been poor for us so wouldn't be in any hurry to keep him.

Bunn could be a decent back-up but nothing to write home about. 

Bunns a decent back up so I'm happy for him to be in the squad.

Sanchez annoys me. I'm certain that there's a good player there, but he hasn't shown it. He's had a couple of good games but he's had a lot more bad than good games. Still feel like he could do a job.

Id also like to keep Sinclair. Take a chance with him, he's played and scored in the championship and could maybe thrive under the right manager

• avstu pinned this topic

Could be nothing, and probably is nothing but the bloke doing the tour's at Bodymoor Heath today has stated that there were two potential new signings at BH yesterday but he doesn't know who they are.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• avstu unpinned this topic

Archived