Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Speculation Summer 2016


Morpheus

Recommended Posts

Who ever is the next manager   Ayew ,vertout ,  ghana , amavi won't be with us next season , along with any other decent players we have ,They will be gone  That is a fact of life when a club gets relegated from the Premier League . Then the right manager (Nigel) will bring in his own replacements who will be more suited for life in the championship to get us promotion

 

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Who ever is the next manager   Ayew ,vertout ,  ghana , amavi won't be with us next season , along with any other decent players we have ,They will be gone  That is a fact of life when a club gets relegated from the Premier League . Then the right manager (Nigel) will bring in his own replacements who will be more suited for life in the championship to get us promotion

 

It's not always the case Pat that relegated clubs sell their best players. Newcastle and more recently Burnley come to mind. It really depends on what ambition we show concerning new manager, owner and budget.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Perth Villan said:

We'll have to agree to disagree Morph. I don't consider the experienced players to be that experienced. I do agree about the managers though.

So you don't consider Guzan, Lescott, Hutton, Gabby and Richards to be experienced?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cream of the crop said:

Yeah, I think he'd be better in the championship and could definitely be more creative, making those passes. Maybe the prem was a bit too much for him, especially thrown into the lions den.

We've got a few decent players potentially for the championship - Gestede, Ayew, Gana, Veretout, Gardner, Clark, Amavi, if we can keep hold of them. Next we need to clear lerner,and mercenaries, bring in a manager, to create a positive, winning attitude and work ethic in the dressing room and we can have a solid team pushing for playoffs.

I still think though with the right players around him in the right system he would do well in the Premiership.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It's not always the case Pat that relegated clubs sell their best players. Newcastle and more recently Burnley come to mind. It really depends on what ambition we show concerning new manager, owner and budget.

true  last time Newcastle went down they more or less did keep a lot of the players that got them relegated , and it paid off as they came straight back up . Maybe they were all on long contracts with big wages that other clubs wouldnt pay.  . Which will be the case for Villa and Gabby , we are stuck with him. And i think we will be stuck with Bacuna and Lescot too. Newcastle were stuck with good players on good money when they went down , we will be stuck with sh*t players we cant get rid of because no other club is stupid enough to pay them what we do

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Patrick said:

true  last time Newcastle went down they more or less did keep a lot of the players that got them relegated , and it paid off as they came straight back up . Maybe they were all on long contracts with big wages that other clubs wouldnt pay.  . Which will be the case for Villa and Gabby , we are stuck with him. And i think we will be stuck with Bacuna and Lescot too. Newcastle were stuck with good players on good money when they went down , we will be stuck with sh*t players we cant get rid of because no other club is stupid enough to pay them what we do

Fair point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

So you don't consider Guzan, Lescott, Hutton, Gabby and Richards to be experienced?

I think crap is a better word. 

Experienced adjective
  1. having gained knowledge or skill in a particular field over time.
     
     
     
    I think that backs up my opinion of them
     

image.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Perth Villan said:

I think crap is a better word. 

Experienced adjective
  1. having gained knowledge or skill in a particular field over time.
     
     
     
    I think that backs up my opinion of them
     

Ha, no disagreement there mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Decent player. Would fill the position of combative midfielder which we need and on a free.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-rumour-offer-11295395

No chance, on massive wages and if Sporting Lisbon want him they will get him

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.avillafan.com'><img src='http://www.avillafan.com/forum/predictionleague/Carlingcup.png' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' /></a>

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • avstu pinned this topic
  • avstu unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...