FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Morpheus

Just like the game versions of the real thing I love the transfer windows that come round as part of the season, it's like Christmas twice a year. I've just come to the realisation that for the first time in as long as I can remember this window holds nervous excitement for as much for me wanting to see who gets moved on as brought in. There's a couple in particular that an announcement of them being buggered off would make me punch the air as much as a new 10 million striker being bought! Come on RDM, fill us with joy by first removing the dead wood! (N'Zog contract expiry was a great start along with Richardson)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Ave said:

We need to find a way to keep him. Should be a part of our core moving into the future.

i would let him go mate , nothing special as far as im concerned

grealish is the one matteo needs to talk to ,,make him believe he has a great future at the Vila

, he is the one we need to build the team around next season in my opinion , and the one that will play a major part in getting  us promotion if we can keep him

fliegetn0.gif

8 hours ago, Villa in Brissiengham said:

Just like the game versions of the real thing I love the transfer windows that come round as part of the season, it's like Christmas twice a year. I've just come to the realisation that for the first time in as long as I can remember this window holds nervous excitement for as much for me wanting to see who gets moved on as brought in. There's a couple in particular that an announcement of them being buggered off would make me punch the air as much as a new 10 million striker being bought! Come on RDM, fill us with joy by first removing the dead wood! (N'Zog contract expiry was a great start along with Richardson)

Good post mate.

I, like many others, would hope to see Richards, Lescott, Bacuna and Gabby leave. That imo would get rid of the bad element in the dressing room and re-unite the fan base with the club.

I just hope that RDM and Clarke don't give those rocket polishers another chance to impress?

8 hours ago, Ave said:

We need to find a way to keep him. Should be a part of our core moving into the future.

Agree mate. Still think Vertout will be a very good player but he needs more movement in front of him from our forwards if we are to see the best of him. Hopefully that will now happen under new management?

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Agree mate. Still think Vertout will be a very good player but he needs more movement in front of him from our forwards if we are to see the best of him. Hopefully that will now happen under new management?

I think so too. Be nice to have Gana anchoring our midfield, Jack as our attacking midfielder with Veretout as one of our others in the engine room. Think he and our other creative players like Jack and co were let down by a lack of quality in front of them to work with. 

9 hours ago, Patrick said:

i would let him go mate , nothing special as far as im concerned

grealish is the one matteo needs to talk to ,,make him believe he has a great future at the Vila

, he is the one we need to build the team around next season in my opinion , and the one that will play a major part in getting  us promotion if we can keep him

totally agree Patrick--------Jack being a Villa fan would i,m sure be only too keen and happy to be a primary cog in getting us back where we belong.

to me anyone who dont want to play in the Championship or just aint willing to sweat blood and tears for the shirt, should be drummed out of Villa Park--irrespective of their "promise"---there aint no time now for sentiment---once the seed  of being unsettled is sown it will remain rooted, and commitment to the cause wont be at the 110% requirement level!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

4 minutes ago, freddy said:

totally agree Patrick--------Jack being a Villa fan would i,m sure be only too keen and happy to be a primary cog in getting us back where we belong.

to me anyone who dont want to play in the Championship or just aint willing to sweat blood and tears for the shirt, should be drummed out of Villa Park--irrespective of their "promise"---there aint no time now for sentiment---once the seed  of being unsettled is sown it will remain rooted, and commitment to the cause wont be at the 110% requirement level!!

Milner & Barry knew they would eventually leave yet they still gave 100% to the cause. It just really depends on the individual's attitude.

To keep our better players the club must show ambition. The new owner has already started to do that with the appointment of RDM and his number two Clarke. Now we need that extended to the transfer market and by all accounts that is also starting to happen.

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Milner & Barry knew they would eventually leave yet they still gave 100% to the cause. It just really depends on the individual's attitude.

To keep our better players the club must show ambition. The new owner has already started to do that with the appointment of RDM and his number two Clarke. Now we need that extended to the transfer market and by all accounts that is also starting to happen.

point taken --to me though both Milner and Barry were/are true professionals---worlds apart from some of the gutless clowns who disgraced the shirt so much last season!!!

i guess we shall have to wait and see what happens after RDM has his chats with the players--apparently he plans to talk to them all individually--wasters wantaways and stayers!!  i get the opinion that neither he nor Dr Tony will be easily taken for a ride,-----the time has come!!  "shape up or ship out"--as my ol manager used to say!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• avstu unpinned this topic

Archived