FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Next Manager

Patrick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome roberto and clarke im very hopeful that this will work out well for us. Both are experienced in the championship and hopefully will see the deadwood slackers  removed and find players who will work hard for the team. A good step in the right direction and pleased the ball is now in motion for us to prepare for the next season, exciting times at the moment.

13 minutes ago, Salifou's agent said:

welcome roberto and clarke im very hopeful that this will work out well for us. Both are experienced in the championship and hopefully will see the deadwood slackers  removed and find players who will work hard for the team. A good step in the right direction and pleased the ball is now in motion for us to prepare for the next season, exciting times at the moment.

Yes with Clarke having managed in the championship last season he will have good knowledge 

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

To be honest RDM worried me a little, still quit young and wasn't sure he was suited , but when I heard Clarke was his number two , it made me feel bit more confident about the appointment

here is hoping for a turn in fortune next season

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Yes with Clarke having managed in the championship last season he will have good knowledge 

Agree mate he seems defensive minded as well and hoping can help in the defending aspect of the team.

4 hours ago, Eastie said:

Bit surprised it's only a 2 year deal but if all goes well that can be extended.

Maybe Villa have learned their lesson on handing out long contracts......

5 hours ago, Eastie said:

Bit surprised it's only a 2 year deal but if all goes well that can be extended.

I would imagine Villa have an option on an extension 

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Its going to be a busy summer for those 2 lads. I wasnt overjoyed with the rumors of RDM coming in, but as our new manager he will get my full support. He and Clarke have a hard task in front of them and should be given a chance to get things right. I'm more concerned with the new owner if Im honest.

• B6! locked this topic

Archived