FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Next Manager

Patrick

Haven't been around a while so what's the general feeling on Di Matteo. Don't suppose for a minute that he can be any worse than what we've had this past 5 years or so...........or can he? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, avstu said:

From the Sun isn't it?

reporting that Ray Wilkins will return as his no.2 with Eddie Newton as first team coach. 

Jesus bloody Christ. Wilkins back again? I sincerely hope not. Other rumours that it will be Steve Clark as number 2 which would be a far better choice.

From what I've heard in the rumours if it is Di Matteo its expected there's going to be a lot of changes behind the scenes aswell. Some of the coaches that may have been here for years will be gone and replaced. To be honest the more this draws closer, the more exciting it becomes. I'm just glad we finally found a new manager, grant you it's not my first choice but he isn't a bad second choice either. 

14 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Jesus bloody Christ. Wilkins back again? I sincerely hope not. Other rumours that it will be Steve Clark as number 2 which would be a far better choice.

Wilkins says the takeover won't go through and Newcastle and Norwich will go up- f*ck him !

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

3 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Wilkins is a c**t . End of story

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This :clap and I wouldn't want him back here in any capacity if RDM is manager 

whereas sherwood has praised villa and the fans since he left Wilkins has slagged s off every chance he's had .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• B6! locked this topic

Archived