FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Upgrade/Downtime

Stu,

I have just posted links but when I opened them they did not open in a new tab, but in the same tab, which meant when I closed the link I also closed AVillaFan !

The workaround is to go back one page instead of closing the link, but links should always open in a new tab (like they did previously).

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only problem I'm getting is the fact that the ads are too wide for the page on mobile and cause some menus and buttons to not appear on the screen when at normal mobile zoom.

apart from that think it looks cracking!

I am well aware of this and looking into it mate.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Stu,

Will threads have the 'Goto first unread post' facility ?

They should do mate. Your cookies should do this for you.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

yeah I'm finding that they don't either. Not on mobile anyway. There's a button to go to the last page but not to the last post. And if I click on the thread itself it takes me to the first post. 

Wonderful job!! It's looking great!! And I love that you can "upvote" and add pictures and media on the mobile version now :) well done!

Stu,

Will threads have the 'Goto first unread post' facility ?

I have AVillaFan as a whitelisted Site and have made no changes to cookies for AVillaFan, Stu.

The absence of the 'Goto first post' facility is the same as 'Preview post' ... something to be activated from within AVillaFan.

Edit. I have just found that the 'Next unread topic' facility (at the bottom of the screen) does go to the first unread post in the thread.

AVFC RFC SAFC

What happened to the basic mobile setup?  This new setup just has too much going on.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Hi stu , I'm away on hol but noticed on my iPad I cannot see the option for classic version ? 

I always used classic option rather than mobile - is this still an option ?

What happened to the basic mobile setup?  This new setup just has too much going on.

A lot of people complained about the old mobile set-up not being the same colours/setup as the forum so when the NEW software come out I didnt think it would be an issue.

Clearly it is an issue for some so bare with me while i try and find a standard forum layout for you. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

Only problem I'm getting is the fact that the ads are too wide for the page on mobile and cause some menus and buttons to not appear on the screen when at normal mobile zoom.

apart from that think it looks cracking!

This should be sorted now for you :). 

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived