FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Upgrade/Downtime

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing i've noticed is the quoting is non existent.  YOu see a post and theres not defining way to see what was quoted or who said it.  

Quoted ^

quote.jpg

yeah very nice

but dont know if its just me but no matter what you search for it comes up with no results

All working this end mate. Can you send me a print screen?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

No lie within 5 minutes of making that comment all the sudden they showed up.  Not sure if I justh ad to reload the page or what.  But all good now! 

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Thanks for your efforts on upgrading the website stu. 

One thing I have noticed and I'm Not sure if its just my settings but the box surrounding each post is really faint. Without looking closely it looks like the whole background is white with no separation between posts. Is anyone else having the same problem? 

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

Thanks for your efforts on upgrading the website stu. 

One thing I have noticed and I'm Not sure if its just my settings but the box surrounding each post is really faint. Without looking closely it looks like the whole background is white with no separation between posts. Is anyone else having the same problem? 

Thanks for your comments Steve.

I am aware of this issue, and the look of the forum is still being worked on and the point you have made is something I dont like either so it will be changed.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived