FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Upgrade/Downtime

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Larry-AV said:

Got my avatar back now.

To do this goto your profile and re-import your avatar, then adjust the size to fit.

Thank Allah for that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,glad the rebooting worked

fliegetn0.gif

thought i should give a bit of feedback.

the new setup has a good few glitches it seems on my mobile. i havent downloaded tapatalk, and i dont intend to as my phone is basicly full memory wise. i thought it was actually my phone was the prob but for the last week i have been in spain and i been using other phones to read the forum.... the forum doesnt update on phones. so for example. the man city villa thread says theres only 3 pages posted while there is actually 10.... its not just that thread either, its all of them. to a new member if this is happening it might look like the forum is less active than it actually is.

anyways, thanks for everythin that u do stu & co. just thought u might like to hear the other side of events

newcomer.png

On 10/11/2015, 18:21:39, Larry-AV said:

Three things that need fixing, the first new, it has just happened, the other two I have raised before.

1} Missing avatars ... mine is missing, as are those of some other members, but others still show, e.g., Klein's picture.

2} The Edit Menu is still missing the Font and Size commands when editing posts.

3} There is still no Preview facility when creating posts.

1. Missing avatars - Those that are missing will be from people who have uploaded images to the website. I have had to shut this function down due to the amount of space uploaded images were taking.

2 & 3.. I will look into this when I am back home the weekend.

On 14/11/2015, 10:48:18, SofaSupporter said:

thought i should give a bit of feedback.

the new setup has a good few glitches it seems on my mobile. i havent downloaded tapatalk, and i dont intend to as my phone is basicly full memory wise. i thought it was actually my phone was the prob but for the last week i have been in spain and i been using other phones to read the forum.... the forum doesnt update on phones. so for example. the man city villa thread says theres only 3 pages posted while there is actually 10.... its not just that thread either, its all of them. to a new member if this is happening it might look like the forum is less active than it actually is.

anyways, thanks for everythin that u do stu & co. just thought u might like to hear the other side of events

You will find this has nothing to do with the mobile version. Regardless of the skin - the forum software updates as one. You will find that this is something to do with the cookies on your mobile.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

4 hours ago, avstu said:

You will find this has nothing to do with the mobile version. Regardless of the skin - the forum software updates as one. You will find that this is something to do with the cookies on your mobile.

Can confirm the above - mine was the same after the update until I deleted cookies and cleared the cache.

All updates as should now. 

• 6 months later...

Archived