FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Upgrade/Downtime

Evening guys

Sorry the website has been down for so long today. I planned to update it this morning when it wasnt to active and certain things went wrong and so forth.

The upgrade needed to be done as the forum was running slow at times, and people were pointing out errors.

The look will needed to be worked on but I will get something sorted in the next few days. Just bare with me.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.

Was up till 1am last night sorting this place out last night. Busy day today but will continue to sort it out. 

Got them colours changed for you though ;)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Stu,

Once these changes are completed, will there be the facility to change themes ?

I ask because the colours used in the AVillFan default theme gave me eyestrain, but I was able to avoid this by using the 'IP Board' theme.

Also, will there be the facility to preview posts before submitting them ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

Stu,

Once these changes are completed, will there be the facility to change themes ?

I ask because the colours used in the AVillFan default theme gave me eyestrain, but I was able to avoid this by using the 'IP Board' theme.

Also, will there be the facilities to preview posts before submitting them and to edit posts ?

I will look into the preview posts option - I am sure there probably is a way but I am unsure at the moment. The new software is as new to me as it is to yourself.

As for the colours - How do you find the text colour at the moment?

Mellberg_Signature.png

No problems with the text colours atm, black on white, Stu.

Okay, for any pedants reading this, I know that neither black nor white are specific 'colours'.

Well i dont plan on changing the colours anyway mate. It was originally grey but I have changed it to black with yourself in mind.

So hopefully this will be good for you moving forward.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived