FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke

avstu

might of been a bad manager but decent of him to speak highly of players and wish them success. looking at the likes of rodgers and sterling, or even joe kinear calling n'zogbia, insomnia, he coulda came out and even slated the club in the past like a di canio sunderland style but seems a proper gent

Maybe a decent nice bloke but sh*t manager At villa.

Houllier , MacLeish and Lambert all strike me as yes men whereas I can't see Sherwood taking any crap from Lerner - he stood up to levy at Spurs and will speak his mind - long overdue .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can f*ck off for all I care. Overrated sulky arse of a player. We are better off getting shot now rather than next season. Lets hope that Liverpool can fed ex a ball for him cos by f*ck Benteke wont work for it

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

I see Lambert Has popped up on sky saying he spoke to benteke yesterday and is delighted for him that he's going to Liverpool .

Nothing to do with him being nice, it puts him in the media, gets him some money in the process and helps him find a new job. That's why he has a comment on everything Villa these days.

man united have said they are about to announce a surprise striker

bet they have come in with a late bid of 35 million

fliegetn0.gif

Hope they have jumped on the transfer ! Had a Liverpool fan giving it all that yesterday.

Hope they have jumped on the transfer ! Had a Liverpool fan giving it all that yesterday.

Haha , I see what you did there .

yeah :whistle ,, just waiting for some clever dick now to explain the ins and outs on a release clause in a contract

fliegetn0.gif

Archived