FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Ched Evans

B6!

Don't think it was as simple as you suggest, Rich.

Not suggesting this woman is blameless but it's a very odd case.

Sick hearing about him. Don't care if he plays football again or not but sick of all the attention he's getting, at the expense of real news.

Totally agree that real news shouldn't take a back seat in place of this tripe.

I just think that when a case such as this is so blatently not outright 'rape' and only one person is getting the blame, it annoys me. Mainly because the judge said that even though the girl was coked off her head and pissed she was somehow still "in control", contradictory if you ask me

mzjj.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Life is ruined by the rape the media have blown this up way to much but he should not play football he was convicted by a caught of law

Let's say a teacher gets guilty for the same he will not be allowed to teach again.

• 8 months later...

yes i think that would be the best thing to do

i know he has been convicted in a court of law

but after seeing interviews on morning television with his girlfriend and mother after he was released i am convinced he is innocent

but weather he wins his appeal or not is another thing

rape conviction to be reviewed by the court of apeal

about time too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-34441348

fliegetn0.gif

bbc news?

Dont they have previous for covering up child abuse?

Anything on bbc i find highly suspicious always

Not sure how they could cover up a footballers rape case?  

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Surprising what money csn buy !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Don't know why this is even being discussed, its not a miscarriage of justice the lads a convicted rapist, doesn't belong in football anymore, in my opinion he's scum, move on, end of.

Don't know why this is even being discussed, its not a miscarriage of justice the lads a convicted rapist, doesn't belong in football anymore, in my opinion he's scum, move on, end of.

ah but now they reckon he is innocent, send him on Jeremy Kyle for a lie detector, then we know the truth !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

LOL wouldn't be surprised to see him on there to be honest.

there is no way you can tell if he is innocent or guilty, if he is guilty he deserves everything he got, if innocent then it's wrong.

only two people know the truth

image.png

Archived