FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

If Gabby is fit, I would drop Weimann and give Tonev ago - he looked half decent when he came on vs Fulham and had a shot on target :wow:

This

A Villa player who had a shot on target, must have been unintentional.

We are scraping the barrel now boys lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

reckon we should bring in Arry,s training and medical back room folk at QPR.------Richard Dunne was out injured with us for practically a full season,and there was i believe even talk of retirement---since joining Arry he,s played virtrually every game and has been offered according to the media another 12 months!!!!!!!something does seem adrift over at B.H.

The reports about Dunnes injury last season were strange, he went from nothing much wrong to back soon and then he may have to retire, i feel the same now about N'zogbia's.......if i remember rightly it was a muscle tear early in the off season, muscles don't take a year to heal.

The reports about Dunnes injury last season were strange, he went from nothing much wrong to back soon and then he may have to retire, i feel the same now about N'zogbia's.......if i remember rightly it was a muscle tear early in the off season, muscles don't take a year to heal.

Just looked, not for the first time i'm talking crap.....it was his achilles. Still it's now 10 months ago and no news on a comeback.

Here is the context, the maximum range is 11th to 17th :

EPL Table, teams from 9th to 20th as at 07/04/2014 & Next Matches, 12-13/04/2014 :

09 Newcastle... 33 -13 46 : A Stoke City
10 Stoke City.. 33 -11 40 : H Newcastle
11 West Ham.... 33 -7 37 : X No Game
12 Hull City... 33 -6 36 : X No Game (FA Cup v Sheff Utd)
13 Aston Villa. 32 -13 34 : A C Palace ... KO 15:07 hours.
14 C Palace.... 32 -16 34 : H Aston Villa
15 Swansea City 33 -4 33 : H Chelsea (13th)
16 W B Albion.. 32 -11 32 : H Tottenham
17 Norwich City 33 -26 32 : A Fulham
18 Fulham...... 33 -41 27 : H Norwich City
19 Cardiff City 33 -35 26 : A Southampton
20 Sunderland.. 31 -24 25 : H Everton

AVFC RFC SAFC

If Gabby is fit, I would drop Weimann and give Tonev ago - he looked half decent when he came on vs Fulham and had a shot on target :wow:

i still cant believe he got a shot on target

fliegetn0.gif

never thought i would say this

but i hope el hamadi is fit and plays on saturday with delph

bertrand back at left back

gabby up front on his own

might ,,,,,,,,,just might get a draw or a w,,,,,,no

fliegetn0.gif

i still cant believe he got a shot on target

I know!!! He normally gives it 110% power and 0% direction!

Maybe someone has had a word in his ear and told him to stop trying to hit loyal in K4!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Right plan this end is myself, Rawley, Meg and Rob92 meeting ay Paddington for liquid breakfast around 11:40. then onto trains to ground to find a pub. If anyone knows of a good un or where everyone is meeting then do let me know so Meg can navigate us there. Anyone else making their own way there please feel free to join us.

Would be good to have some beers with you all before with plenty of time spare closer to the ground.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Right plan this end is myself, Rawley, Meg and Rob92 meeting ay Paddington for liquid breakfast around 11:40. then onto trains to ground to find a pub. If anyone knows of a good un or where everyone is meeting then do let me know so Meg can navigate us there. Anyone else making their own way there please feel free to join us. Would be good to have some beers with you all before with plenty of time spare closer to the ground.
I will ring you as we get close to the ground.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived