FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

I don't know what the fcuk we do in training, have any of the injured actually been injured during a game ?

Said this at the start of the season when we had injuries. Both Joe & freddy said the same too this weekend. We do seem to have more than our fair share of non match day injuries.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

I don't know what the fcuk we do in training, have any of the injured actually been injured during a game ?

reckon we should bring in Arry,s training and medical back room folk at QPR.------Richard Dunne was out injured with us for practically a full season,and there was i believe even talk of retirement---since joining Arry he,s played virtrually every game and has been offered according to the media another 12 months!!!!!!!something does seem adrift over at B.H.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

3-0 palace and right round of Lambert out chants.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

3-0 palace and right round of Lambert out chants.

if thats the case i dont even think skyba could defend him lol,...i wont he's on borrowed time with me & i will be joining team Brawly6 if this were to happen,hopefully not though a win will probaly paper over teh cracks but i will just be happy with any kind of win as its 3pts further away from the relegation zone

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

palace are in much better form so villa will prob get a result and the happy clappy lot will be out in force shouting told you so. can't say I hope yers win because we have to play palace and I want them safe before we go there. May the best team win is about the best you will get out of me.

come the game we will read the team sheet..look at these players & hope 8 of them play a blinder then reality sets in.. i can see palace from the off getting into the game fast..challenging for every ball, you can just see it & hear the lame "we go again" after. 3-0 palace. then we glance at the table & see if the teams below are gaining..

the fact is for every man city/chelsea game we have 5 fulham performances

If Gabby is fit, I would drop Weimann and give Tonev ago - he looked half decent when he came on vs Fulham and had a shot on target :wow:

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

If Gabby is fit, I would drop Weimann and give Tonev ago - he looked half decent when he came on vs Fulham and had a shot on target :wow:

This

A Villa player who had a shot on target, must have been unintentional.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Archived