Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

Can't see us getting anything at all, to be honest, given how leaky we are getting at the back and the current attacking options we have. Pulis' tactical know-how and Lambert's inability to change it when needed will undo us. I also think they'll want it more than we will.

2 -1 to Villa with Gabby and Delph running the show!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Can't see us getting anything at all, to be honest, given how leaky we are getting at the back and the current attacking options we have. Pulis' tactical know-how and Lambert's inability to change it when needed will undo us. I also think they'll want it more than we will.

hope i,m wrong but fully agree,---it will boil down to on the day man for man who wants it the most, and on yesterdays showing few wearing the Claret and Blue did!!--still next week is another game and 3 points could secure another season in the prem.

Selhurst Park will be a cauldron of noise--with the stands close to the touchlines----this could prove to be Palace,s undoing----the Boyz in Claret and Blue might well be unable to hear lambert,s instructions/tactics bellowed to them and as such might carry on regardless and do their own thing on the pitch--lol

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

This is just a day out now. I've suspended all hope until further notice. Looking forward to not driving and being able to have a second shandy!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

This is just a day out now. I've suspended all hope until further notice. Looking forward to not driving and being able to have a second shandy!
Unfortunatly it's a massive game now ,, I will put all lambert sh*t aside to back Aston Villa .

funniest.gif

Unfortunatly it's a massive game now ,, I will put all lambert sh*t aside to back Aston Villa .

Will always support the shirt and the boys on the pitch. Just don't want to have expectations.

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

Will always support the shirt and the boys on the pitch. Just don't want to have expectations.
Oooooffffffffff. The day I don't have any expectations will be the day I stop going

funniest.gif

Oooooffffffffff. The day I don't have any expectations will be the day I stop going

pies, beer singing for the Villa is a good expectation...your honest prediction??

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

Archived