2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye'l be fine mate il speak nice & slow lol,..mind you peever understood me(i think) nah casual dress for me mate my celtic tattoo might be shown on my upper arm though but im sure villa fans

Its barred from match days mate!

might be a few more at the addies for this as i just found out my wife was trying to organize something for this weekend to celebrate my 40th!! so looks like it might be a joint celebration!! ;)

This is going to be a night of all nights!

and before it even happens i think we need to offer a few thanks out there!!

B6 - What can i say?? been a real rock in the organisation of this night! big big kudos to you Gaz and you deserve many man hugs for your major part in this event!!

Stu - made contacts and arranged the Music! and a personal cash money contribution!

Peever - for putting up with the Villa and the sh*t we serve up week in week out and not defecting! Love you big man!

General Members - You have proved this is a real and true community forum once again by coming together in celebration of Villa and our foreign legion!!

I love you all!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

This is going to be a night of all nights!

and before it even happens i think we need to offer a few thanks out there!!

B6 - What can i say?? been a real rock in the organisation of this night! big big kudos to you Gaz and you deserve many man hugs for your major part in this event!!

Stu - made contacts and arranged the Music! and a personal cash money contribution!

Peever - for putting up with the Villa and the sh*t we serve up week in week out and not defecting! Love you big man!

General Members - You have proved this is a real and true community forum once again by coming together in celebration of Villa and our foreign legion!!

I love you all!!

Nice post Mike....and yes major kudos to everyone. It's made April look really exciting and I Can't wait!

Major team photo awaits!!!

Has there been a lot of interest outside of the members?

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Nice post Mike....and yes major kudos to everyone. It's made April look really exciting and I Can't wait! Major team photo awaits!!! Has there been a lot of interest outside of the members?
We won't really know until the Chelsea game when the posters go up. On twitter a few have been talking about it.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Nice post Mike....and yes major kudos to everyone. It's made April look really exciting and I Can't wait!

Major team photo awaits!!!

Has there been a lot of interest outside of the members?

Ive spread the word withing my Villa circles and the Kiddie lions seem well up for it and they tend to have a fair few in their troop of people. Plus the facebook page I frequent will get a fair few members. Will be a good time! I think for a free Curry you might get a fair few on the day joining up!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Now it's just a case of figuring what time I get there and where I actually can get a ticket.

Err...the ticket office??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Now it's just a case of figuring what time I get there and where I actually can get a ticket.

You wannt spend the night up in Brum mate? Ive got an extra hotel room booked with your name on it!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

You wannt spend the night up in Brum mate? Ive got an extra hotel room booked with your name on it!
Sounds slightly perverted... Without the slightly!

Archived