FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '14

avstu

And this is the problem that most people are incapable of seeing. Get lambert out, you just get in another manager, with the same restrictions, with the same problems, and with less money to spend because they're paying of PL's current contract. LERNER OUT!
Not incapable mate ,, lambert is a sh*t manager . Lambert out .

funniest.gif

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^This If people think a change in management has no effect on the workforce then they're deluded! Lambert has got no respect from his players or they'd be putting a shift in every week. Lambert out.
+1. So true

funniest.gif

Nobody can deny a change in manage would change things for better or worse but only on a minute scale, we may go from being safe 3 games from the end to being safe 8 games from the end or maybe be relegated 8 games from the end.

Simple fact is things aren't going to take a drastic enough change to see us go back to where we should be, in Europe, until Lerner either goes or opens his wallet.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Nobody can deny a change in manage would change things for better or worse but only on a minute scale, we may go from being safe 3 games from the end to being safe 8 games from the end or maybe be relegated 8 games from the end. Simple fact is things aren't going to take a drastic enough change to see us go back to where we should be, in Europe, until Lerner either goes or opens his wallet.
Correct on Lerner ,, but not with lambert ,,he is not capable

funniest.gif

Correct on Lerner ,, but not with lambert ,,he is not capable

I didn't say he was capable all I'm saying is with the restraints we're under if someone can do better than lambert which I don't doubt it won't be much better.

If I had a choice of no Lerner and lambert with money or no lambert and Lerner carrying on the way he has been I'd take getting rid of Lerner and keeping lambert all day long as he could do better with more resources, maybe not as good as others could with better resources but where we are is a culmination of a few factors.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I didn't say he was capable all I'm saying is with the restraints we're under if someone can do better than lambert which I don't doubt it won't be much better. If I had a choice of no Lerner and lambert with money or no lambert and Lerner carrying on the way he has been I'd take getting rid of Lerner and keeping lambert all day long as he could do better with more resources, maybe not as good as others could with better resources but where we are is a culmination of a few factors.
Ok. Lambert out . Money or no money .

funniest.gif

My last comment in this tread as it's not the Paul lambert thread and I will get detention or lines . I've missed 3 games this season and nothing ,and it mean nothing has given me any indication lambert is a good manager in any shape or form in the premiership ,, I can't comment on what he has done previously in lower leagues as I don't watch other teams . I actually watch and support villa so I don't really care what he did elsewhere . Maybe I will get a chance to assess him as a lower league manager very soon ,, f*ck off lambert now please .

funniest.gif

Its finally dawned on PL that we need quality players,after all this time from buying duff foreign players and players from lower leagues , now its too late.As saying that PL would have been a better manager with the right backing Im sorry no way. I wouldnt trust him with a decent kitty. This lot we have wouldnt improve who ever took over, Saying that, look what Pullis has done at Palace. Trying to attract players from Utd who is he trying to kid.

Archived