FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Arsenal For The Title!

Loyalvillan

I would rather Arsenal won over Chelsea, Slitherpool or manure (no chance anyways). But Dorset Lion makes a good point

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barcelona and Spain have carried that "passing" label before. They've done pretty well.

last timr Arsenal played Barcalona, Barca passed off Arsenal off the pitch

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

last timr Arsenal played Barcalona, Barca passed off Arsenal off the pitch

the only way to stop barca is park the bus & hope for a set piece or a lucky break/counter attack,...only team ive saw open up & pass the current barca team off the park is bayern last year in the knockout stages of the CL

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

the only way to stop barca is park the bus & hope for a set piece or a lucky break/counter attack,...only team ive saw open up & pass the current barca team off the park is bayern last year in the knockout stages of the CL

they are class

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

it annoys me because all i have heard from the Media luvvies is how Arsenal will not continue to win and drop away, this has been repeated since Oct/Nov and guess what, they are still in the lead on merit and nothing else!

Good on you Wenger, and if you can make a major signing this Jan then Arsenal could rule English football for the next 5 years!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

it annoys me because all i have heard from the Media luvvies is how Arsenal will not continue to win and drop away, this has been repeated since Oct/Nov and guess what, they are still in the lead on merit and nothing else!

Good on you Wenger, and if you can make a major signing this Jan then Arsenal could rule English football for the next 5 years!!

plus 1 from me loyal. All thats missing is a quality striker, if wenger gets one in this window they'll be hard to bet against. fingers crossed they do it because it'd be fully deserved.

benzema turned them down in the summer did he not?

No idea, I didn't think they had a bid accepted. I think someone like falcao, cavani, lewandowski would've been perfect for them myself. But benzema is still class. I think this summer, if they do win the title, things will be different. They have an air of champions about them already since ozil came in

mzjj.jpg

Archived