FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Arsenal For The Title!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't he costing £30-35m? That's what Matt holland was saying in talksport today anyway

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

approx 32m from what i have heard, but with add ons and other clauses its impossible to know the true value of any signing nowadays!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I heard 28m rising to 35 with add ons, good bit of business and most of all it'll shut Liverpool fans up as they've lost Suarez haha! But Wenger has made profits most years he has been there if not all, well run club and should be the model for all clubs!

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

I heard 28m rising to 35 with add ons, good bit of business and most of all it'll shut Liverpool fans up as they've lost Suarez haha! But Wenger has made profits most years he has been there if not all, well run club and should be the model for all clubs!

Problem is you can't move all clubs into London build a 70k seater stadium and charge £1500 for a cheap season ticket lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Can't help but like Arsene Wenger and what he has done at Arsenal under some considerable restrictions over the years due to the Emirates! (soulless stadium!)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

100%!! Best run club in the world outside of Germany

mzjj.jpg

Archived