FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Arsenal For The Title!

Loyalvillan

If we are all honest we have a slight preference to who might win the EPL title, me personally i hope to god Arsenal win it this year, they deserve it after Wenger has financed a Team and Stadium while remaining competitive in all of the Top competitions!

I keep hearing the media Luvvies going on about how man City are gonna win the title as they are much better, however, the league table today shows a different story! and i for one hopes Wenger Validates his possibly final season with Arsenal (unless he resigns) and history with the Club by delivering the Premier League title!

As a Villa fan i wish we could be up there but as a football fan i admire Wenger, one of the greatest modern managers (if you consider the business side of football part of this)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are all honest we have a slight preference to who might win the EPL title, me personally i hope to god Arsenal win it this year, they deserve it after Wenger has financed a Team and Stadium while remaining competitive in all of the Top competitions!

I keep hearing the media Luvvies going on about how man City are gonna win the title as they are much better, however, the league table today shows a different story! and i for one hopes Wenger Validates his possibly final season with Arsenal (unless he resigns) and history with the Club by delivering the Premier League title!

As a Villa fan i wish we could be up there but as a football fan i admire Wenger, one of the greatest modern managers (if you consider the business side of football part of this)

Totally agree. Always respected Wenger. Built arsenal from the ground up. Could have done with some hard nuts in his team over the last 5 years or so to make them less of a pushover but other than that they're a great team and they ve done it (relatively) the right way. Ie building a team

mzjj.jpg

Arsenal always play the passing game, a lot of the time they take one pass to many though instead of shooting. I don't get care who'd wins the league as long as it's not manure or Liverpool.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I must admit would like to see the gunners win the title....out of the top clubs we've played they've impressed me the most. Also know some gunners fans that are REAL fans so hope they win for them.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

arsenal are on a good streak but i think the title is between chelsea and city from what i have seen, impressive wise. a mate of mine is a gooner so i would rather they dont win cause he wouldnt shut up about it lol

newcomer.png

Arsenal always play the passing game, a lot of the time they take one pass to many though instead of shooting.I don't get care who'd wins the league as long as it's not manure or Liverpool.

Barcelona and Spain have carried that "passing" label before. They've done pretty well.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

am with you on this one Loyal------of the teams so far to visit Villa Park Arsenal have impressed me the most,

be nice to see old Arsene get the trophy at last ------BUT i reckon Jose will be first cross the line in a thrilling 3 way race,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I really don't have a preference because I no more buy into Arsenal having done it the right way than I do United ( though I hope utd finish where they are now ).

Arsenal along with United and Liverpool were key players in the G-14 group that have done so much damage to the game by creating a system where an elite can flourish and use financial muscle to leave the rest behind.

In fact if I had to pick a favourite it would be City, just to twist the knife a little bit more in that horrible club from Salford.

I'm not bitter.....honest. :whistling:

Archived