FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Benefits Street

morerattled

Not from my experience and I'm not talking medically I'm talking about in life. by the time I was 16/17 I used to smoke joints like fags, I'd have 20 joints a day and then loads of bongs and buckets. I ended up paranoid as f*ck after years of abuse and I could function day to day but the motivation to get off my arse and achieve wasn't there, that's where it's most damaging it ruins motivation which leads to bigger life problems.

Obviously it doesn't effect all people like that. Coke, pills, mushies, speed etc it was easy to give up I just got myself away from the crowd i was doing it with for log enough, weed I craved for because it was a daily thing.

I have to agree, I haven't met that many people who control weed lol

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

I am against all illegal substances.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I only use alcohol and pies

Thats my diet also, can you tell ??!!

Whats your favourite pie ?

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Delias at Norwich last season . My wife's steak and ale . Then all pukka pies . Lol

Delias Steak n Black pepper

image.png

BdkohoUCYAAHoHS.jpg

Well it is to pay for housing so where else should it go ?

image.png

Archived